[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Builder By Werido Sheep Bob was sitting in the bar smoking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
The Builder
By Werido Sheep
Bob was sitting in the bar smoking a cigarette. Bob glanced at the tv and Handy Manny was up their, talking about how great he his. Bob took a big puff. He took a sip of his scotch and got up. It was raining so he put his yellow hood on, still smoking the cigarette. When he gets outside he throws the cigarette to the ground and smashes it with his foot. He looked around at all the buildings and cars. He thinks about the good times of being Americas number one builder, being Bob The Builder. He calls a taxi so he can go home. The taxi pulls up and Bob gets in. Bob arrives home and the only one home is his cat. Everyone has died over the years. He walks into the door and the cat is sleeping on the coach again. He lights another cigarette. He looks at the picture of him and his wife. A tear went down Bob's eye. He looks at the cat and goes to pet it. The cat wakes up and groans at him. Bob gets an angry but sad look in his eye. He goes to his basement. He opens up his gun closet. He has one pistol and that's it. He grabs and pets his Cat on last time. He goes to the next door neighbor and steals their car. His going to Handy's mansion. When he gets their he sneaks around the guards and finally makes it to Handy's room. Handy is sleeping with his wife. He locks the door behind him and goes towards Manny. "Get up" Bob tells Manny. Manny opens his eyes and sees a gun in his face. "Get up" Bob says. Manny's wife wakes up and is now terrified. "What's going on?" Manny asks. "I said get up" Bob says in anger. Manny gets with his hands up. "The wife too." The wife gets up with her hands up. "Come on man, I'll give you anything" Manny says. Bob gets closer to Manny. Manny looks at his wife Samantha. "Kill me but not my wife." "So you just gave me permission?." Four security guards come in with guns and scream "PUT THE GUN DOWN!." Bob looks at the guards and looks back to Manny. "Please God forgive me of my sins" Bob says and then he shoots and kills Manny. The guards shoot down Bob and the wife gets shot down in the cross fire. Bob lays on the ground bleeding to death. In his final moments his entire life flashes before his eyes. All the moments of beauty, tenderness and horror flash. At that moment he realizes that it didn't have to be this way, he could have just admitted to his sin and not say he didn't sin, he could be suffering in prison right now but now he's going to be suffering in hell.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 640x640
Goooood Jab! I'm a faggot! I love boys with big penis
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.