[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't more people commit suicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: blondekampf.jpg (146 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
blondekampf.jpg
146 KB, 650x975
Books about this subject matter in fiction/non-fiction.
>>
>>7785324
the confession by tolstoy
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_(book)
>>
camus myth of sisyphus
>>
I'm trying to commit suicide by old age.
>>
>>7785357
>le live 4evah or die tryin' xD
>>
>>7785480
What was the point in this post?
>>
>>7786267

What is the point in this thread
>>
>>7786269
What is the point in anything?
>>
>>7785344
Shittiest Circlejerk piece of a prose i've ever read.
>>
>>7786267
I actually really liked it. I even messaged a Facebook friend saying the same thing "Live forever or die trying"
>>
>>7786279
What is the point in ur mum?
>>
>>7786309
I'll turn your fucking nan into a gokart.
>>
>>7786329
Go kart is two words.
>>
>>7786524
Go karts remind me of Mario Kart.

Is Mario Kart real? What is real? Will killing myself make the pain stop?
>>
I don't understand the question. Why would more people than currently are be committing suicide? Suicide rates aren't exactly low.
>>
>>7786533
Three. Do you even anatomy?
>>
>>7786603
I mean if you wanna get technical, it's more like 7, 9 if you count eyes
>>
>>7786617
>not counting skin pores
>>
>>7786613
That's still three holes tho
>>
>>7786629
There's some h-manga for that.
>>
Why haven't YOU committed suicide? There's your answer.
>>
Schopenhauer thought that men who have such suicidal thoughts should contemplate themselves and the sufferings of all others - beloved or resented - as well as everything else in the world. He thought that somehow this would overwhelm the individual and they'd resign themselves to 'The Will' which would be a self-denial and a negation of 'The Will' itself. Things get complicated in his metaphysics but basically he thought the contemplative life is a way to stop suicide since you could discipline yourself and deaden the senses, so reacting is less likely and acting on some suicide plan would fail to launch.
>>
Who's this semen demon?
>>
>>7786301
I'm too lazy to ree at you
>>
cause even religious people basically realize that nothing is gonna happen when you die
>>
>>7785324
>She is about ti read Mein Kampf
>>7787945
Killing yourself is bad and you will burn in hell if you do so
>>
>>7785324
if you focused more time on killing yourself and less time on reading then maybe you get some goddamn answers
>>
File: g-money.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
g-money.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
>Reddit
It's like, "Oh, you work harder and write better and read more than anyone around you? Well, that's cool, they have rich parents and you don't. Go kill yourself, pleb."
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.