[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Niezsche/ here? Gentle reminder that this guy BTFO'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1274x955) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1274x955
Who /Niezsche/ here? Gentle reminder that this guy BTFO'd Christcuckery, inspired the religion of Thelema, was the main inspiration of Evola and also the root of all postmodern philosophy, including feminist theory.

He inspired both Anarchists like Emma Goldman and Fascists like Benito Mussolini, reactionaries like Evola and progressives like Foucalt. He was a protean figure without comparison in history.
>>
Post your favorite passage then.
>>
File: schwoinketischwoink.png (59 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
schwoinketischwoink.png
59 KB, 666x666
>no eternal return demon gf
>>
>>7783855

Didn't he get cucked?
>>
File: image.gif (7 KB, 262x256) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
7 KB, 262x256
>>7783901
Everyone gets cucked.
>>
What upsets me is that threads about literature will get ignored while discussion surrounding this autist will get 150+ replies

I just want to talk lit ;_;
>>
>>7783898
someone isn't taking the whip along.
>>
He also spent a week with Lou Salome, fell in love with her, expect her to stay with him and she left with some guy who was Nietszche's friend at the time called Paul Ree or something like that.

Literally all his philosophy was his response to being the ultimate beta.

He was his day's Elliot Roger
>>
>>7784047
I see him in the same light, unfortunately. It seems he was motivated by his own powerlessness. This doesn't mean he didn't provide the world with brilliant insight.
>>
>>7784047

How closely does ubermensch translate to supreme gentleman?
>>
File: 1450716510095.jpg (14 KB, 229x190) Image search: [Google]
1450716510095.jpg
14 KB, 229x190
>>7784735
My god, it's literal
>>
y'all casuals don't even read the nachlass.
>>
File: group of bored looking starfish.png (244 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
group of bored looking starfish.png
244 KB, 500x375
>tried to read his stuff
>another incoherent word salad of shit i dont care about
>>
>>7784735
Not very. Über is used in a the way of "herübergehen"
>>
File: pepper.jpg (41 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepper.jpg
41 KB, 499x499
>>7784047
>Paul Ree
>>
>>7784047
Lou Salome met Friedrich Carl Andreas, an iranist, in 1886. He told her he would kill himself he she refused to marry him.
She agreed, on the condition that the marriage never be consummated.
From wikipedia:
>Despite her opposition to marriage and her open relationships with other men, Salomé and Andreas remained married from 1887 until his death in 1930.
>>
File: 220px-Friedrich_Carl_Andreas.jpg (10 KB, 220x393) Image search: [Google]
220px-Friedrich_Carl_Andreas.jpg
10 KB, 220x393
>>7785967
here's a picture of the poor dude
>>
here's nietsche and rée pulling lou salome in a little cart
>>
>>7783855
I like Neechie but realistically, a lot of his ideas predated him and most of his influence comes from the bombastic contrarian rhetorical style he used rather than his ideas themselves.
>>
>>7785984
fun fact. Niether of the two knew Nietzsche was there because he snuck in at the last second
>>
>>7785905
no
>>
>>7786014
>tfw the harbinger of the death of god was also the first photobomber in history

fucking dynamite
>>
You give him too much credit. Postmodern theory emerged mostly from the events of WW2, Nietzsche was just one of the many who provided the base line.
As for materialism, that shit has been around since friggin protagoras.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.