[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is some of the best literature that deals with sexual frustration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: modernaphrodite.jpg (392 KB, 1080x1108) Image search: [Google]
modernaphrodite.jpg
392 KB, 1080x1108
What is some of the best literature that deals with sexual frustration and the despicable hold that something as primitive as lust can hold such an incredible sway over one's head and actions.

Literature that deals with the notion of sex and it's position in the interplay of relations between men and women. Did anyone write anything on sexual frustration and how its extreme could fuck with someone's head?
>>
>>7765789
The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra
>>
You have read all of Houellebecq (and Elliot Rodger), I suppose?
>>
Is that actually the bible?
>>
I want to tickle her feet.
>>
St. Augustine wrote a lot about it, I think.
>>
>>7765789
>Aphrodite
>Large cut on her leg
>>
>>7765793

Will check it out. Thanks for the recommendation.

>>7765796
Nope. Haven't read anything by Houellebecq. Where do I start?

>Elliot Rodger.
No memeing my friend. I really want some real recommendations here.
>>
I really don't think sexual frustration alone has ever led anyone into evil. Usually there is rotten philosophy exacerbating that frustration and combining it with other feelings of insult and failure.
>>
File: 80094.jpg (31 KB, 298x475) Image search: [Google]
80094.jpg
31 KB, 298x475
>>7765789
Bill The Galactic Hero.
>>
>>7765807
>Where do I start?
Doesn’t really matter, but going chronologically could be a good idea. His later works aren’t so bitter anymore and – I think – can be appreciated better when knowing his earlier works.
>>
>>7765821
>>7765796

>Houellebecq
>French author

which translations should I go for? His first novel is "Extension du domaine de la lutte" (translated as "whatever" by paul hammond)

Is that a good translation and book to start with?
>>
>>7765820

I have this strange feeling that tells me that maybe you're not being honest with your advice. For some inexplicable reason, I feel a bit suspicious.
>>
this girl holy shit

my todays diary entry will deal with it
>>
Dostoyevsky's Notes from Underground
Desire is the prime mover in Calvino's Cosmicomics (and I just read them; they're beautiful/comfy)
>>
>>7765806
>neckbeard_wouldnt_bang.jpg
>>
My Twisted Life, Eliot Rodgers

not even meming bro
>>
>>7765807
>>7765821

My reading order was almost inverse chronological:
>Map and Territory
>Atomized
>Possibility of an Island
>Platform
>Submission

I'm about to read Whatever next in English I usually read books in Hungarian, if there's a translation available.
>>
>>7765805
Not that much to be honest, but yes, a fine recommendation.
>>
>>7765789
This sounds like Twilight...
>>
>>7765976
the Gods are supposed to be invincible
>>
>>7765789
My diary desu
>>
>>7766015
I mean, kinda, but that book was terrible. There was no real exploration of it, to be quite honest, just lust-as-a-setup. It was boring.
>>
>>7766015

i wouldn't know. haven't read that.

I asked because I'm 21 and still haven't gotten laid and it's absolutely despicable how much sexual frustration fucks with my head. I talk to women who I normally would hate to be around just because maybe there might be some infinitesimally small nonzero chance that things might snowball into something bigger.

I even text this one girl who barely ever responds and indicated some time back that she's not interested. I fucking hate her but considering that she's one of the few who actually responds every once in a while, I debase myself by texting her in the hopes that she replies.

This is the kind of degeneracy that I reduce myself to. In metro, I read on my kindle and hope that some girl would walk up to me and ask me what I'm reading.

I act like a beta lowlife and never strongly voice my opinion with girls who I hate because it might ruin whatever chance i have of screwing them. I have stopped seeing women of my age as women. They're things that are a source of ressentiment. Things that I'd like to fuck but can't.

I reduce women of my age to that and it's troubling me. It's difficult to see them as people with whom I can develop meaningful conversations like I would with men. I despise what this sexual frustration as turned my character into.
>>
Literally a worse sin than murder.
>>
>>7766089
What is? Sexual frustration?
>>
>>7766078
Hire a prostitute senpai
>>
>>7766078
so ur still a virgin? lmao
>>
File: City-o-god.jpg (25 KB, 195x308) Image search: [Google]
City-o-god.jpg
25 KB, 195x308
>>7766089
Forgot image
>>
>>7766100
>buying someone's body
Nice try Satan.
>>
>>7766096
Augustine credited the spread of sin to the spread of seed, sexual frustration is therefore an expression of your body's ingrained sin, trying to escape.
It's a crime older than the first murder.
>>
>>7766114
>It's a crime older than the first murder.
Adam or Eve or one of their sons had blue balls before the murder?
>>
>>7766118
Adam fathered the entire human race through his seed, passing his sinful lust to all his descendants. Even procreation is against God because it spreads original sin.
>>
>>7766127
>God is an antinatalist
That's good to hear.
>>
>>7765789
Portrait of a Lady
Middlemarch
Proust
Death in Venice
Othello
Clarissa
Lewis Carroll's Alice books

That's what comes to mind at first.
>>
>>7766130
Not just good. We need a new Christian antinatalist sect. It will be very popular, we'll do crusades and shit. And then, finally, brothers and sisters optin out of a raw deal etc

Great idea anon. I'm very glad I was on this board, it's not entirely useless

If I make this sect would any of you join it?
>>
>>7765789
>reading in public
>only a few score pages into her thousand-page book
>rubbing feet impatiently, probably one eye to
the people around, her idling book-related thoughts interspersed between musings about her ass and what onlookers might think of a pretty girl that reads

7/10, would fuck
>>
>>7766155
I suggest you just Trotsky up the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement and gradually turn it more radical and violent.
>>
>>7766163
No, I think it's precisely the religious part (esp. rituals, church music etc) that would make antinatalism actually work.

Also entryism failed and trots were booted from the socdem parties in the 80s, why do it all over again
>>
>>7766162
she's clearly on her phone dude
>>
>>7766177
Well, I'm not a fan of religion, but if it's for the extinction of humanity I guess I'm down for it.
>>
>>7766177
>>7766163
>>7766155
>>7766130

I honestly want to know how it makes any difference to you whether people procreate or not.

Why would you care if people give birth to children. What difference does it make to you or your life or your existence?
>>
>>7766185
Procreation spreads Adam's sin, anon
>>
>>7766198

>sin
show me how this isn't a spook
>>
>>7766185
'Making the world a better place', the same motivation at the core of every big movement.

No, look, don't get me wrong, I'm mostly memeing. But then again, who the fuck cares, if there really was such a religion I would join it and become a priest, honestly. I don't really care about the future of humanity either way
>>
>>7766201
It's not if you believe
>>
>>7766205

> then again, who the fuck cares

exactly my point. who the fuck cares about the world going to shit? everyone more or less acknowledges that by this point, individuals can't do shit to save the world. they lack power and coordination and this feeling of powerlessness induces a sort of hopelessness and indifference.

I feel the same way anon. I don't fucking care about humanity. Not for the reasons mentioned above but just because it makes no difference to me personally if the next generations burn in a hot fiery hell. I don't deliberately act like a cunt and drive diesel cars though.

My point is that "who the fuck cares". Who cares if people churn out little bastards. who cares if that fucks over the world. why do you care?

unless you WANT to be a priest of some religion and you see antinatalism as the best and most pragmatic choice for that. then i can see your support for antinatalism. else I dont.
>>
>>7766208

isn't it much easier to afford oneself greater freedom by not believing in something such as sin that puts restrictions on you and your will?
>>
>>7766230
>freedom
>not a spook
>>
>>7766232

the illusion of freedom perhaps?
It is evident to both you and me that adopting a belief in the idea of sin limits me. it changes my behavior towards something that prohibits me to indulge in what is considered sinful.
>>
File: 00001579.jpg (536 KB, 1269x1753) Image search: [Google]
00001579.jpg
536 KB, 1269x1753
>>
>>7766224
Yeah, it's the wanting to be a priest part tbg. I'm really envious of religious people with their churches, pilgrimages and so on but I just CANNOT accept the doctrine in any way. I can't even be a "cultural Christian" or anything else of that sort
>>
>>7766230
The only will is God's Will, anon.
>>
>>7766232

also, calling freedom (or in other words free will) a spook kills philosophy and any argument or discussion almost entirely. It's the grown up equivalent of "times infinity",

if there is no true freedom, then what is the point of sin? why does it exist? why do we fret about anything? every philosophical question is irrelevant because everything is fixed.

unless you meant freedom of a different sort (different than free will) in which case could you elaborate what kind of freedom you're calling a spook?
>>
>>7766078
This is what just about every guy goes through, it's nothing special.
>>
>>7766253
>>7766198

man i really was hoping for serious discussion here. I was really hoping i'd get serious replies in this thread.
>>
>>7766259
>just about every guy
>21 and still haven't gotten laid
Nah.
>>
>>7766114
It's not a crime and he was quite extreme in that so it wasn't excepted as official.
>>
>>7766241
Anon are you memeing? The whole point of Stirner was that it's not an ideology, so you can't preach it like you're doing right now. I want my antinatalist Christian sect and you will not stop me with your spooks of freedom, will, etc. What you're saying is more Rand really
>>
>>7765789
>ctrl+f
>Thomas Hardy
>0 results found
/lit/ is truly shit
>>
>>7766259

i never claimed to be a special case anon. just wanted recommendations for lit that capture this apparently common sentiment and feel.

I just wanted to check out lit related to this.

But you came here to tell me that what I experience is common and nothing special. I know that anon. I never made claims contrary to that. Yet you felt the need to point this out. Are you by default this cynical and bitter when replying to everyone on this board? I wouldn't be surprised considering how many shitposters are here but do you really think that your bitterness was justified here?
>>
>>7766179
you don't check your phone occasionally when reading?
>>
>>7766269

i am just questioning and trying to understand why you would "want" to be a part of antinatalist sect.
>want
>>
>>7765806
>When Aeneas’s mother, Aphrodite, comes to his aid, Diomedes wounds her too, cutting her wrist and sending her back to Mount Olympus.
>>
>>7766294
>i am just questioning
>i
>"""""""""""""""""""""i"""""""""""""""""""

ARE U SHURE ANON
>>
>>7766078
>I talk to women who I normally would hate to be around just because maybe there might be some infinitesimally small nonzero chance that things might snowball into something bigger.

Yes, that's called "talking to women."

This is what all men are doing all the time. Ask men what constitutes a best friend and they'll describe their male best friends, 99 times out of 100. Then ask them why they know so many women who don't fit the same bill.

Women are around just in case one might fuck you, or knowing them might lead others to fuck you. No one is actually interested in their unbelievably shallow personalities or non-interests aside from other women, and they hate each other even worse.
>>
>>7766305

ok. I was being pedantic. and you must acknowledge that you are being too.

just tell me why you want to be associated with antinatalism.
>>
>>7765807
>no memeing
>accepts the Tundra recommendation

Haha
>>
>>7766314

i was just humoring the shitposter anon.
>>
>>7766179
shit, make that a 4/10

would maybe fuck
>>
>>7766317
sure
>>
>>7766306
don't really want to wk or whatever but in my experience men are EXACTLY as shallow as women. I actually seek out female company because that would give me pretty much the same experience as with dudes and the possibility of fucking on top of that
>>
>>7766078
for fucks sake anon just get a hooker before you turn into elliot roger.
>>
File: camila_morrone_goddess.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
camila_morrone_goddess.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
>>7766137
Thanks based anon.
So here's what I've gotten till now:

St. Augustine
Houellebecq
Thomas Hardy

Portrait of a Lady
Middlemarch
Proust
Death in Venice
Othello
Clarissa
Lewis Carroll's Alice books

Anything more? Anything that will help me grasp the extent of the depths to which I sink in order to appease my sexually frustrated head?
>>
>>7766338
don't forget dostoyevsky's notes from underground
>>
>>7766338
If you are willing to look upon things in a modern-life-as-art/schadenfreude type of way:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/new/
>>
File: 1365399450109.gif (2 MB, 300x242) Image search: [Google]
1365399450109.gif
2 MB, 300x242
American Psycho to an extent. Please don't kill anyone though
>>
>>7765789
check out a lifetime on clouds by murnane
>>
>>7766311
I explained this in >>7766251
>>
>>7766347

I have read it and I love that book. I read it quite some time back though so I will read it again.

It struck me really hard how much he detested the others and at the same time sought intense validation from them.
>>
>>7765806
obviously it is Misty
>>
>>7766130
>What difference does it make to you or your life or your existence?
imagining the suffering of others causes me to suffer

does it not for you?
>>
File: pretty.jpg (562 KB, 2134x1820) Image search: [Google]
pretty.jpg
562 KB, 2134x1820
>>7766349
>>7766332

I won't kill anyone anons. Life is ugly and terrible and full of sadness and loneliness but I wouldn't dream of deliberately depriving beauty and happiness from other people.

Just because I have failed does not mean that I must inflict pain on others. I watch them succeed in awe and feel happy for how they do. I get angry and jealous too but they are human like me and I can only hope to feel happy for them and wish them the best in life.

I will attempt to be a better person on my own but never consciously will resort to malice.
>>
>>7766338
My Twisted World by Elliott Rodger
>>
I have literally considered having myself castrated for this reason. Only problem is the high chance of depression and what not.
>>
>>7766380
aren't you already depressed?
>>
>>7766332

>>7766104
>>
>>7766362

it does. I feel bad when i see others suffer. I feel hurt and sad but I realize that suffering is inevitable. there will always be conflict and pain as long as we inhabit each other's world and there is nothing we can do but acquiesce. would limiting one's choice and freedom to procreate not cause suffering too? there are times when one must acknowledge that it is a world where conflict exists and there is only so much you can do to reduce suffering without causing more.
>>
>>7766266
at least 1/3rd of all guys and probably more.
that's a significant chunk

>>7766294
humans enjoy associating with other humans who share their beliefs. surprise.

>>7766330
>I actually seek out female company because that would give me pretty much the same experience as with dudes

what the fuck kind of people are you hanging out with. Nu males and dykes most likely

and "shallowness" (which is a female term) has nothing to do with it. Women are just awful humans. And when I say women are awful humans, I mean they're awful at being humans. Have you ever actually spoken with a woman and a man, and paid attention to how they act? How can you not understand how aggravating bitches are? Do you see what happens when women steer conversation? it blows.

Has any woman ever been able to tell a decent story, or a funny joke?
not one
>>
>>7766382

Never had anybody evaluate me, but I am quite certain I am, but it's not too bad. Mild depression at worst.
>>
>>7766387
>most
>at least 1/3rd
>>
>>7766369
May I make a suggestion anon? Sometimes the secret to find is to stop searching, or at least change the thing your looking for. If you start to focus on self improvement - mentally, physically and socially - I think you'll stumble upon someone eventually. I think the because the object of your search is sex, the sexual frustration will be all the more obvious.

Start to run, buy a safety razor and shave each morning, buy some nice soap, quit video games, take your jeans to a tailor, shine your boots, join some clubs at uni, read some books, watch some movies, discuss said books and movies, etc, etc,

Just make sure when you're hanging out with people that the goal of your presence is not to have sex, but rather to connect with these people, to have a good time. To become their friends, for them to introduce you to their friends. To laugh and banter, to share interests and opinions. I think you'll stumble upon what you're looking for eventually.

Sauce: self and numerous friends when we first moved to university. Seriously though fucking quit video games if you play them, that shit ruins your brains. Also I swear to god if I catch you watching 'youtube personalities' I'll slit your fucking throat
>>
>>7765961
Calvino is so fucking comfy
>>
>>7766397

I have started focusing on self improvement and am making progress recently. I am doing a lot of the things you listed and have come to realize how much of a dull introvert video games have made me. I am reading more and consciously trying to make myself a better person. A based anon recommended the stoics to me once and i am reading aurelius right now and his words are driving my journey through self improvement.

My goal is to be a better person primarily.

But whenever I'm around women, that primitive animal kicks in and I find it difficult to not think of how frustrated I am and how badly I want to have sex. I realize this is exactly the opposite of my goal of laughing/sharing interests/opinions and becoming friends which is why it bugs me so much. I want to be a normal healthy and a good person but it's really difficult to deal with the frustration (hence the search for lit regarding this).

but you're right. I am going to quit video games and I hope that somewhere through this journey of self improvement I will find a way to truly enjoy a woman's company without looking at her as an object of sexual desire.

Thanks a lot for your post anon. You seem to understand.
>>
>>7766387
>How can you not understand how aggravating bitches are?
I suspect there is such a thing as actual, clinical misogyny and you have it. Nah brother, women can't be that 'aggravating' because I rarely see them whining about how men are physically incapable of feeling this or that. In the past couple of years this kind of shit has been the most annoying thing to me.
If you think you feel some sort of geniune fucking cosmic DESPAIR, then anon, I have bad news for you - it's not any more valid or 'deep' (kek) as despairing over sagging tits

if this is bait, it's not very good, 5/10, but it wins through quantity rather than quality so congrats i guess
>>
>>7765961

Hadn't heard of calvino. WIll check it out. Thank you for the recommendations anon.
>>
>>7766387
>>7766418 here, sorry, the "despair over sagging tits" part was from another thread but it was probably you in it as well so
>>
>>7766414
>But whenever I'm around women, that primitive animal kicks in and I find it difficult to not think of how frustrated I am and how badly I want to have sex.
You should try and find an outlet for your anger. A lot of people use things like meditation, music listening, writing, sports. I personally run a few kilometers every other night and write a journal where I vent my thoughts each night before bed and put my goals for the next day down on paper.

Godspeed Anon. Work Hard. Dream Big.
>>
>>7766418
>women can't be that 'aggravating' because I rarely see them whining about how men are physically incapable of feeling this or that
what kind of weak shit is this son

women are fundamentally aggravating because they don't care about what men care about. Our interests diverge. Our tastes diverge. Our conversational styles diverge. Harmony is rarely achieved and only through divine grace.

Do you know how much talk i've sat through from my girlfriend about her fucking period?
>>
>>7766444
>Do you know how much talk i've sat through from my girlfriend about her fucking period?
Male problems everyone. (I'm not >>7766418
btw)
>>
>>7766429
nah wasn't me
>>
>>7766101
Could've reduced all that to this one sentence tbqh.
>>
>>7766448
Nobody wants to hear about your bleeding hole, sweetheart
>>
>>7766369

The virtuous cuck!
>>
>>7765807
I hate the Eliot Rodger meme just as much as you, but it is honestly a great recommendation based on your request
>>
>>7766444
>Do you know how much talk i've sat through from my girlfriend about her fucking period?

Well this is what it all comes down to isn't it. Now we all have to sit through your redpill nonsense.

That women and men would have different "interests", "tastes", "conversational styles" (i.e. things that are absolutely irrelevant at the end of the day) and psychologies in general is pretty fucking obvious seeing how we're biologically different.

Your idea essentially boils down to "testosteron>estrogen", which is pretty fucking stupid really. Your little experience is not any more important than that of a housefly really, let alone some chick on a shopping spree or whatver the fuck picture you're trying to paint here

Sorry you had a shit experience with women but it's no reason for your annoying preaching
>>
>>7765789
Catullus' Amatory poems and Ovid's Amores. But only if you can read Latin. Which you should learn.
>>
>>7766459
great name for a book
>>
Girls are the most interesting creatures in the word. They are truly "other" to us as men. Sure, some of their concerns might seem like banalities to men but they possess a certain grace and nobility and kindheartedness that one almost never finds in a man. To fall in love is the most aesthetic experience possible. To stay up late whispering secrets in the dark after exploring each other's bodies and minds and dreams and fantasies through sex is an incomparable delight. It is sad to see the fairer sex denigrated so in this thread. I pity you without girlfriends and truly hope you find someone special one day.

Also don't fuck an ugly girl as a training girlfriend -- you'll never be able to love her and then you'll feel awful for breaking her heart.
>>
>>7766489
>That women and men would have different "interests", "tastes", "conversational styles" (i.e. things that are absolutely irrelevant at the end of the day) and psychologies in general is pretty fucking obvious seeing how we're biologically different.

it is obvious
and it's completely relevant to being a good companion, are you fucking retarded?

>Your idea essentially boils down to "testosteron>estrogen", which is pretty fucking stupid really. Your little experience is not any more important than that of a housefly really, let alone some chick on a shopping spree or whatver the fuck picture you're trying to paint here

you just made all that up, it's not what I was saying at all, cute rant tho, you should practice more

>Sorry you had a shit experience with women but it's no reason for your annoying preaching

you think you've got the world figured out, stupid? Well i wouldn't want to spoil it for you :^)
>>
>>7766515
>but they possess a certain grace and nobility and kindheartedness that one almost never finds in a man. To fall in love is the most aesthetic experience possible.

allow me to translate

"the halo effect sure is great"
you literally just think that grace and nobility shit because you like girls. Have you ever heard a pussy fart? Nothing noble or graceful about it.
>>
>>7766527
>good companion
fedora/10

boyd rice go to bed

im out
>>
>>7766527
All that you need in a good companion is someone who you enjoy hanging out with and talking to (plenty of smart and interesting girls out there senpai, i met my gf in college) and someone who looks pretty enough so that you're sexually attracted to her and she looks like good gf material to your family / friends (lots of beautiful women out there).

You don't have to read the same books or watch the same movies or listen to the same records or hold the same political beliefs. You just need to get along and enjoy spending time together even when she insists on watching a shitty movie (and, of course, you can get your revenge by makig her watch a movie that you think is good but she thinks is shitty).

Conversation is about stimulation. It's about that spark of curiosity that underlies all conversation. There is much to learn from women. Though you may think yourself wise now, I'm sure your opinion will change when you get a gf.
>>
File: laughter.jpg (228 KB, 630x400) Image search: [Google]
laughter.jpg
228 KB, 630x400
>>7766547
yeah u better run
pussayy
>>
>>7766555
What the fuck is this goofy shit?
I don't need a fucking lecture, fool.
I've probably popped more bitches than you anyhow
>>
>>7765806
that why its modern, I'd expect someone on a literature forum to understand the effect of punctuation and its absence on meaning.
>>
>search lolita
>0 results
retards
>>
>>7766564
not with that trenchcoat and wraparound glasses you didn't
>>
>>7766564
You seem awful ignorant. Perhaps your biases render you blind to the positive qualities of women. Don't be so immature. "Popping bitches" is no substitute for egoless love.
>>
>>7766078
You should go to r/theredpill and /r9k/. Meet up with some femanons and slip into your lingerie and let them take care of everything. Hope I could help!
>>
Women are horrible retards without personalities.

t. woman
>>
where is butters to insert some feminine grace to this thread??
>>
>>7766456
My ass isn't bleeding tho.
>>
>>7765789
You might want to check out some of Freud's works. He dealt with sexual frustration. Perhaps On the Interpretation of Dreams and On Narcissism would be good.
>>
>>7766582
this anon is male because a woman cold never attain true self-conciousness

or

if this anon is female, then she doesn't really understand her own message and is only doing out of petty revenge on some other chick

so take this with a grain of salt anons
>>
>>7766572
fresh meme bro
23 y/o fucked ~20 women
not even trying

I've had girlfriends for days. In the last year I experimented with switching to a polyamorous thing where I see multiple women (w/ everyone aware i'm seeing other people) and keep them at a distance where we hang out once or twice a week, and it's choice. It makes em a little sad, but only seeing one person makes me a little sad, so whatever. Plus, i hold em and reassure them after I say I don't want to date them as such

currently tho i'm only seeing one girl, and she's such a sweetheart to me that I naturally look out for her. She deserves that. but she's still annoying with all that period talk, and if I don't lead the conversation it will go /nowhere/
>>
>>7766489
>hat women and men would have different "interests", "tastes", "conversational styles" (i.e. things that are absolutely irrelevant at the end of the day) and psychologies in general is pretty fucking obvious seeing how we're biologically different.
Similarly gingers and blondes obviously have different coversational styles since they're biologically different
>>
>>7766603
That's nice but do you have any girlfriends that don't exist solely in your animes?
>>
>>7766573
lol why should I give a fuck if I come off as ignorant, I know I'm not. What I'm doing by writing the truth in such plain vulgar terms is polarizing people who read for truth and information vs people who read for middle class signals and shibboleths and care only about defending their nonextant reputations on an anonymous balinese woodcarving forum :^)
>>
>>7766603
aww... you said she was a sweetheart. stop playing tough with all this misogyny talk and go hang out with your sweetheart.
>>
>>7766619
Some people live lives very different from yours, anon.
what motive have i to lie
>>
>>7766630
>Just go on the internet and tell lies.png
>>
>>7766620
idk, i think misogyny is the result of an inability to overcome the ego. you want to identify yourself as good and so promote masculine values and virtues as the only positive ones. this, however, is just as pleb as a female trying to assert the superiority of her gender. if you were truly interested in truth you would realize that 90% of all human beings male and female are shitty people but it's worth having a positive outlook so you can find the 10% (recent statistics show 90% of statistics made up in post)
>>
>>7766620
>lol why should I give a fuck if I come off as ignorant
Seeing how your butt basically exploded all over this thread you seem to be giving a lot of fuck tbj
>>
>>7766414
You are so similar to me. I look at myself and I'm quite ashamed; I'm obsessed with sex and can't seem to see women as people but as things I want to have sex with, not just because I find them attractive but because I want to feel and be normal, to do what everyone else appears to be doing and handling well.

I just feel like a bit of a crap person, self-centered, self-conscious and disconnected from everyone. I want to be a good person, someone others like to be around, not some neurotic mess obsessed with getting sex, but not getting it.
>>
>>7766643
go to a rave (optional) and take some lsd and mdma (not optional) and meet a faded raver bitch (optional) and have your mind fucked (not optional)
>>
>>7766641
maybe, but not about that shit
Did I rustle you, david? Why don't you go paint a picket fence white
>>
>>7766638
Good is arbitrary.

I enjoy conversation more with people who I can be real with. I don't like fake shit, and women operate entirely on being fake with each other.
>>
File: 1450560422459.png (284 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450560422459.png
284 KB, 2000x1000
>>7765789
El Beso De La Mujer Araña (Kiss of The Spider Woman) by Manuel Puig. I first knew about that argie through this pic kek. You got ridiculously long footnotes (most of them about Freud) there too, and it could have been a serious influence for Wallace's Brief Interviews. However, the novel is about a prep communist terrorist who is incarcerated with a homosexual child molester. All the novel consists of dialogues between those two and, sometimes, stream of consciousness disruptions.
>>
File: 150826_chris_christie_1160_gty.jpg (127 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
150826_chris_christie_1160_gty.jpg
127 KB, 1160x629
>>7765789
Sauce? Who is this Misty for Chris Christie?
>>
>>7766078

Get a hooker.

Not even kidding it worked for me. I didn't go seeking a hooker it just kinda happened when I was drunk but I don't regret it.

Since then(that was eight years ago)I've had sex twice and been in one relationship that lasted a month. It's been pretty nice. None of that stupid frustration and I speak to women without coming across as if I'm trying to get into their pants.

Consequently this makes me more attractive to them and I've had a few pursue me, but being single and all the time in the world to do what I want is fun so I don't reciprocate. I'm in my early 30's now though so I wouldn't be surprised if I start having thoughts of settling down soon.
>>
>>7766180
back to 9gag you fuck
>>
>>7766259
Not the guys who get laid by the time they're 15.
>>
>>7765798
I am missing something?
Why do you assume that it's a bible?
>>
>>7766306
y'know the funny thing? most of the friends over the years I've considered the dearest have been female. I usually only reserve romantic feelings for say one or two individuals in my immediate environment and couldn't care less about any other female.
>>
>>7766338
you didn't put down portnoy's complaint
>>
>>7765789
You should definitely read Lolita
>>
>>7766527
>you think you've got the world figured out, stupid? Well i wouldn't want to spoil it for you :^)
you think you've got the world figured out, stupid? Well i wouldn't want to spoil it for you :^)
>>
File: 1447306032171.png (46 KB, 192x295) Image search: [Google]
1447306032171.png
46 KB, 192x295
>>7766444
>>7766555
man these digits
>>
>>7766600
>because a woman cold never attain true self-conciousness
what the fuck
>>
>>7766005
I know right, it's a great book. It gives you an incredible insight into sexual frustration and mental disease. Great read too, you feel like he's telling you the story.
>>
ITT: THE RED PILL, ANNOYING WOMEN, SHAME AND DESPAIR OVER THE UNSATED SEX DRIVE, OMEGAS, DEPRESSION, and MUCH MUCH MORE!
>>
>>7766515
Come on man. You weren't even subtle about trying to make us feel bad.
>>
>>7765789
>the perfect tall, skinny, youthful qt with a well-shaped ass and long beautiful legs just lying there in the grass
>she's friendly, joyful, nonchalant, eloquent and inquisitive

Ah, fantasy is so much more agreeable than reality.
>>
>>7766515

>this entire post

I'm 34 and I can name four women off the top of my head that possess any measurable amount of grace and nobility out of the hundreds I've met and gotten to know. An aunt, an ex, a middle school teacher, and a bartender.I used to work with.

Actual classy and ladylike behavior is a rare quality nowadays. It's actually pretty saddening how little women have any. Most of them just have no real fucking sense of propriety and are crude as fuck. Sure you'll meet some sweethearts that are intelligent and friendly, but I wouldn't exactly label them as graceful and noble.

The few that you could label as such though if you find one, keep her in your life as long as possible.
>>
>>7768007
>implying femininity exists
>>
File: hegel bagel.jpg (22 KB, 250x294) Image search: [Google]
hegel bagel.jpg
22 KB, 250x294
>>7765789
Have you tried to stop masturbating ?
Anyway you can also transcend your mortal existence by studying Hegel, the great master of the universe, for your whole life so that you can gain global understanding of the world and finally be at peace
>>
>>7767973
Yep, especially hits hard when you look at yourself in the mirror and realize that superficially you have little to offer in return.
>>
>>7765789
Seriously man, stop jerking off. Not permanently, just for two weeks. It's just two weeks, you can do that with minimal willpower. It's not long, but you'll see how petty it all becomes, how stupid, you'll look back on your past self like a dummy for getting so caught up.
>>
>>7765789
The Sun Also Rises
>>
>>7768252
what does not jerking off do?

stop tfwnogf?
>>
File: oyasumi_punpun_v02_090_091.jpg (187 KB, 1456x1083) Image search: [Google]
oyasumi_punpun_v02_090_091.jpg
187 KB, 1456x1083
>>7766670
>>7766243
Thanks for the recommendation anon.
>St. Augustine
>Houellebecq
>Thomas Hardy

>Portrait of a Lady
>Middlemarch
>Proust
>Death in Venice
>Othello
>Clarissa
>Lewis Carroll's Alice books
>lifetime on clouds by murnane
>Catullus' Amatory poems and Ovid's Amores (only if I can read latin (might take quite a while)
>portnoy's complaint
>My twisted life -Eliot Rodger (At this point I can't tell whether all the anons recommending it are memeing or not)
>lolita (I've read it and I think it's beautifully written but I realized that Humbert's character and situation is quite different than mine. Sure he's frustrated to a point but that's where the similarities end. I would never be able to concoct the web of self validation and justification that he does to convince himself that what he is doing is okay)
>El Beso De La Mujer Araña (Kiss of The Spider Woman) by Manuel Puig
>Freud (I'm unsure about this one. I don't want to read anything specious and pseudo-scientific)

>>7767973
>>7768248

I knew a girl who was more than perfect in high school. I do not claim to know or understand what is love but if I was closest to anything like that, it was with that girl. She was my friend but In my eyes she was perfect to the point that I was terrified of her. I used to hide in classrooms and medical rooms feigning fever because I wanted to conceal how hideous and terrible I was compared to her. I used to avoid her and watch her talk to her other friends from a distance sometimes hoping that one day I'd be worthy of being with her.

Have you ever had that feeling anon? When aphrodite manifests herself in human form and you feel unworthy of being in her presence lest she see just how incomparably inferior you are? When I describe beauty, the first thing that comes to my mind is her her laugh. But school ended, she turned me down and went to a college in some other state and started seeing some other guy. I feel incapable of having that same affection and love for any girl since then. IT's been 4 years since I saw her and every woman I have come across has strictly been an object of sexual desire or indifference. I thought I would move on and get over my sexual frustration once I come across another girl who made me feel the same way but I haven't. 4 years anons and her smile is still etched into my head as perfectly as before.

But thinking about her motivates me to be a better person. Would I want to show my face to her today? If not then there is work to be done

At this point, I am afraid that I will never come across any other girl who makes me feel the same way. I am afraid that if I re-initiate contact with her then I will realize that even she is just as vapid, shallow and uninteresting as every other girl. It terrifies me that I will never feel the way my confused infatuated high school self felt. All I will feel is frustration until I become good enough through self improvement

Tell me anons Have you ever had such a girl in your life?
>>
>>7768279
doesn't nofap increase tfwnogf?
>>
>>7768293
>>Freud (I'm unsure about this one. I don't want to read anything specious and pseudo-scientific)
His works are more philosophy than anything else. Also read Lacan and Zizek.
>elliot rodger
It /is/ in fact the unfiltered viewpoint of a very sexually frustrated young man, so it might still be some use, but it still is spectacularly badly written.
>>
>>7768293
youre suffering deeply from ideology in the zizek sense of the word. youve just sunk it all into this person instead of something more abstract like how ideology usually functions.

i mean when you ask yourself something like "Would I want to show my face to her today?" thats a surprisingly lucid relation to the so-called "other" and "big Other"
>>
>>7766867

>>7766104
>>
hey kids
>>
Protip for all "friendless losers" on /lit/: never ask anyone for help for anything. Ever.

"Normal" people don't want to admit that losers exist because they've been riding the high wave of self-confidence and social skills from their early childhood into the present. They want to think that that's a result of their own good character and activities, and not simply the result of factors entirely outside of their control, like upbringing and the absence of early childhood trauma.

Normals want the double pleasure of having had good things fall on them by an accident of fate AND believe that they're truly responsible for having brought it about. For example (and this is just ONE example of a possible cause), they're physically fit. Why? Because they came from a high income family that provided them with organic vegetables. They did not come from a low income family full of a abuse where the child was forced toward compulsive eating to fill the hideous emotional gap in his/her life. They never had the feeling of hopelessness that comes with not knowing when you'll have to kill yourself out of sheer poverty. They always knew that they had the material, emotional, and other resources to succeed
>>
>>7768652
Normals hate losers complaining because they don't want to feel guilt or sympathy for them. They realise on an instinctive level that empathy for losers will only drag them down into the mire with them, so they have to find a way to simultaneously deny the losers their aid whilst still believing themselves to be good, friendly wholesome people. The only way to do this is to imagine the loser as a villain who's responsible for their own misery.

Otherwise the nice, inclusive, tolerant normal would have to face up to the fact that they aren't nice, inclusive or tolerant at all.

We all understand that "just be social" or "go outside, meet people" or "man up" are meaningless phrases. But people assume it's really that easy for everyone, and you must just be lazy for not doing what's so simple for them. You will mostly get "advice" from people who have had normal social lives and cannot fathom being in your position. People who get invites to parties, monthly, weekly, or even daily, will advise you to "just say yes" when invited, thinking it's your fault for constantly saying "no". Because what kind of a person doesn't get invited to parties all the time, right? And when you point that out, lacking empathy, they feel you're being ungrateful scum, and do their best to injure you for the perceived insult.
>>
>>7768656
It's almost always better to suffer alone. Other people only pretend to care for the shortest possible timeframe. After that, they can't be bothered. Unless you're paying them (like you pay a therapist to be your friend for hire), nobody really cares about you, and even then they don't help you unless it helps themselves too.

You won't receive any empathetic suggestions. Instead, people will suggest that you do ridiculous public antics that they would never do and have also never made friends that way: go talk to a stranger at a cafe, approach someone reading a book in a bookstore, go for a walk in a park alone and start talking to someone sitting on a bench. Those are creepy, weird behaviors that normal social people rarely do to make friends, and anecdotal evidence to the contrary is usually a stroke of luck that you shouldn't count on.

You're living in a world that they will never understand. In their reality, you can go up to someone else at the bar and strike up a conversation, easy as pie. If they don't like you, they calmly say so. If they do, you've made a new friend. But for you, there is no positive outcome. If they don't like you, a scene is made, and you become known as a creeper or something along those lines to the person and their friends. If they do like you, it's usually out of pity and not out of a genuine interest. It's a lose-lose situation.
>>
>>7768658
What makes these suggestions dangerous is that most of them are true in a completely trivial sense that misses any sense of context for the other person, so they sound reasonable to a "normal" person with underdeveloped empathy. It's like telling a homeless person to "just invest in a stock portfolio". Yes, investing a in a stock portfolio would definitely solve the hobo's problems, but the advice is ignoring context.

First: does he even know what a stock portfolio is? Most people like you don't have this problem, since they're knowledgeable about social situations and their own predicament by neccessity. The second problem: does he have any money to invest in one? You have to have beginning capital, monetary or social, to make an investment. Obviously this is where a friendless loser will stumble, as he is not desirable in any way and he has nothing to offer.

Third: he doesn't have a house or a phone to call someone and get things set up, he doesn't have the connections to a stock broker, he will probably get swindled since he's an easy target and so on. So even if you somehow overcome the second hurdle with superhuman willpower and you improve yourself enough to compensate for your position in society, this is where almost everyone will fail. They simply do not have the support structures that would enable them to do anything substantial in life.
>>
>>7768659
A person who says that is thinking it's "simple advice" when they're really relying on a lifetime of experience, positive reinforcement, social contact, upbringing and opportunities they take for granted, which the homeless person doesn't have and not only can't get overnight, but probably won't get ever again, and the advice giver can't comprehend that someone else might not have this.

To change anything major in your life, you need all the necessary tools plus a lot of luck. To get the tools you need to have been winning at life from the start, to build confidence and learn that the world is a place of good experiences and not everyone's out to get you. If you were born with good luck, you're reasonably happy and most things have been going your way, you'll have a decent life. If this hasn't been happening to you since early childhood, you're fucked.

Life is unfair. Those having it good justify this with the "just world fallacy". It's easier to think that people have what they deserve: they suffer because they're bad people, and they have it good because they're better than the rest. Yet sport players that barely know how to speak properly earn 8 digits for running behind a ball, and others work their ass off for a miserable wage if they're lucky enough to even get a job. Some are born into families of political power, others are born in the middle of African poverty with nothing to eat but mud and worms.
>>
>>7768663
If you're a "normal person", you won't think about this, in the course of your daily life you won't have to. If you're a loser, you will be aware of all that society does to people and have a higher sense of empathy, even if only because you've experienced it yourself. It's not that "normals" are without any misfortune. But they are by definition excluded from having most problems that plagued people like you during their formative years.

Imagine if you will, two people. One is "normal", one is "abnormal". They both grew up in a troubled environment. Maybe their parents had a divorce at a young age, or one of them died. Maybe they were abused and had a difficult home life, and both were probably depressed at some point.

Now, imagine that these two people have only one thing separating them: the normal one went through school, into college and then work while having friends, having a few girlfriends, kissed before the age of 14, lost his virginity before 18, did relatively well at school and despite the troubles he may have had elsewhere came out a well-rounded and well-adjusted person as a result. Now, imagine that the abnormal one was the exact opposite of this: having no friends, no girlfriend, never kissing, never having sex, getting bad grades and then spending the rest of his life as a shut-in with no future because of this.
>>
>>7768668
What was the difference? Both had problems, yes. The normal person certainly had plenty of problems himself. But the abnormal person's problems were greatly amplified as he had no outside support, no person or group to fall back on. This is where the bitterness towards "normals" comes in. A normal person is by his nature destined to have an easier life than an abnormal person in the same situation, and for this reason "abnormals" can become very jaded, jealous and hateful towards society.

When you're not a part of some group, you don't feel like a part of the society, you aren't accepted in the tribe, you can't "just do it", you can't "man up", you have all this underlying anxiety and depression stemming from not having your place in the world that will prevent you from doing anything no matter how hard you try. When it develops it is something you really have to get over by force. You need to put yourself outside of your comfort zone and stay there. And if you consistently have bad experiences when you try, unless you're completely insane, you will eventually stop trying.

Normal people don't understand this, they think that "giving up" means giving up after the first try because they usually succeed at the second. They don't understand that "giving up" means years of banging your head against the wall, trying to integrate into the very same society that they, out of their stupid tribal instincts and inherent evil in their hearts, don't want to let you in.
>>
>>7768672
Let's analyze a few common pieces of "advice" you'll hear from such people:

>"Success is a journey, not a destination."
Take an analogy of a road trip. You're supposed to be driving from Houston to New Orleans to spend Mardi Gras with some women from the area that you met on the internet.

Normal person: They drive there, but they get a flat tire. They call up a friend to help them and in the process of fixing it, they encounter a hobo who asks them for money. They give him $20, and he tells them there's a great bar down the road, they fix the tire, go on to the bar, drink and do drugs and fuck local whores there, continue driving while feeling an amazing high, and arrive to see the internet girls were even hotter than in pics. "Ah, an interesting event on the journey", you say.

Someone like you: They get pulled over by a cop halfway there for going 4mph over the speed limit. While being pulled over, a drunk driver crashes into their car and speeds off, the cop follows. Their car is inoperable and the cop doesn't return, being hot on the chase. They're stranded and don't have anyone to call because they have no friends. The hobo appears and stabs them for the $20. But it's ok, the girls weren't actually real, it was just some old high school or college bullies playing a prank on the guy by pretending to be said girls on the internet.
>>
>>7768674
It was an interesting chain of events, but you can see that just saying "success is a journey, not a destination" has an assumption that you eventually reach the destination and get positive feedback. This is not guaranteed, and due to the random happenings of luck and your own capacities to deal with it, or the lack thereof, is often not achieved at all.

>"You're depressed? Oh come on, everybody gets sad, you just got to learn to deal with it. If you can't, get therapy or medication."
No, not everybody gets sad. People with girlfriends, a social network, a good job, and various other opportunities might have a "down day" but they are generally quite content with their lives and can feel good about themselves when they look at their standing compared to others. This is illustrated by the way they say "I'm sooo sad' then whip back a day later to a happy mood. That's not depression. And "learn to deal with it?" What does that mean? It's vague to the point of having no substance at all.

When you're depressed in the way you might be, the issue is finding a motivation for anything. It's not chemicals or brain disease or anything else. It's that your worldview is bleak and dismal, it's not depression in a classical sense where you have a good life but you are "depressed" due to brain chemistry or a short circuit that can be fixed by talking to a shrink, it's just being perfectly realistic about your shit life and inability to achieve anything a normal person could.
>>
>>7768676
You can work on it, meditate, practice saying "yes" to life, write down positive qualities about yourself and good memories you've had and read them back to yourself... but those techniques only work for people who didn't have shit lives in the first place. They only make you realize and focus on how good you have it. When you don't, you'll only feel worse. You'll wake up at night crying, you'll slug through every day wishing you were dead because you won't see any place in life as a good place to go. It will all feel bad, and when it will feel good it barely will. For you it's so hard to get to those good feelings compared to a normal person, it's like dragging a boulder for 3 miles just to get an M&M. You just want to lie down and die.

It's just another thing that normal people don't get. They can solve situational depression by changing their lives for the better because they have a support structure. They can solve chemical depression by taking meds because their lives are otherwise good. The drugs work, because they allow them to live their good life. If you have a miserable life, the drugs don't work. They can treat it as a simple obstacle to push through. But in your life there's no one single obstacle. There's nothing you can define that happened to "bum you out". There's just nothing that looks worthwhile to you anymore
>>
>>7768679
Depression for you is a lifetime of loneliness and acceptance of the fact that you can never be happy even when trying, depression for a normal person is "OMG NO GF FOR 2 WEEKS", they will never get it. If they say they were depressed but "worked out of it" by lifting or just "going out" then they're lying to make you feel even worse, they were never depressed, just bored. being strongly bored might look like "depression" but its an entire universe away. Happiness is not a decision, its something you either get or don't get. You could do nothing all your life and still be happy, and you could try things all your life and still be miserable.

>"Man up and stop being a pussy."
This obviously has no meaning, it's just macho posturing from someone who's never had anything to complain about and has ample opportunities to vent his miniscule stress levels in a productive way.

>"Think about all starving African children, your problems are insignificant compared to theirs."
The logical end point of this is that no one is allowed to ever feel sad or think about problems, because they all have it better than some poor African armless legless bastard in a trash can with people shitting on him. It's irrational. People judge themselves and get reinforcement from their peer group. You are probably surrounded by or exposed to more successful people your age who accentuate your problems.
>>
>>7768681
>"Just work out and get a better diet."
Probably the least retarded advice. But it still ignores context: genetics, metabolism, habits, general quality of life, psychological hangups and motivation. Normals can do this stuff on autopilot, whereas foreveralones have to really force it and overcome their own insecurities and lack of inertia and the most important thing: support structures. They don't even have friends to help motivate them or go to the gym with them, they are on their own in this as in all other aspects of life, which kills all motivation. And even if you do it, it will not affect your life nearly as much as it will a normal person's life. You'll just be a foreveralone loser with a slightly better looking body. Best you could get is meaningless sex from club sluts if you're still young (early twenties). Later than that, no one will care. And do you really want that in the first place? It won't be getting you love or emotional support or anything good from anyone worthwhile.

>"Just get a job and stop being lazy."
Most jobs come from social contacts. Normals have many of these, foreveralones have few if any. Very few people get jobs just from applying online or in person. They get it through a friend or family member. Normals also have confidence from their otherwise successful lives, which lets them ace interviews. This is another thing that is harder for foreveralones, requiring much more willpower, intelligence and luck than a normal would need.
>>
>>7768686
>"Just stop being sad and be happy instead."
Another meaningless "courage wolf" type of "advice" that implies that foreveralones just somehow didn't remember to be happy! Now that the normal person has reminded them, there it is, happiness at last! Even worse, when you're still not happy after being told to just be happy, they will blame you for conditioning yourself to be unhappy, for outright wanting to be unhappy. Who the hell wants to be unhappy? But how can you be happy when all of the people around you already have friends, when they are probably getting married, have sexual experiences and normal interests, and you don't have anything, and don't see a path in life that could lead you to any of it?

Even your "friends" aren't really on the same level as a friend to other people. You have to buy their love, and can't expect anyone to call you first, or return your messages. You just have to live your life, hoping you'll stumble into someone you know when you feel the need to talk, but even then you have to be incredibly guarded and watch what you say because you've learned through direct experience that you shouldn't talk about yourself, because it's offensive to others, even in benign things like musical tastes and fashion statements.
>>
I try not to philosophize overmuch, or over think things. No sense being bitter, life's just fine with or without a woman.
>>
>>7768688
Another thing people will suggest is to "work on yourself" to achieve greater confidence and ultimately happiness. But confidence and happiness comes from success, and doing something useless like "getting ripped" and realizing that you're STILL being just as unsuccessful in life as before, can only lead to an even greater depression.

But you know, first you get fit, then you get money, then you get a big house and a nice car, you get a new haircut, you get a nice suit, you look great, you smile, you talk to women every single day...

...and then you do it for 30+ years with no results and become completely insane and start doing stupid, creepy or crazy things out of sheer desperation. Because none of the arbitrary goalposts ever did anything for him like they won't for you, they were all lies meant to keep you busy and not thinking about the actual reasons for your predicament.

When you're told "All you gotta do to achieve X is Y" and you've been doing Y since forever, it makes you feel even shittier, like some divine power has decided that you aren't worthy of X, no matter what you do to try to redeem yourself. Like there's a permanent stain on you that you can't make up for no matter how hard you try.
>>
>>7768690
Most "advice" you'll get will be useless with regard to real life. People will give you arbitrary milestones that mean nothing. They will keep regurgitating the same "do this then you deserve to be a normal person" lines over and over again, the same "advice" that's been fed to you by the media and the authorities, in effect making you unhappy with who you are, with the goal to spend spend spend, and live in constant anxiety, so you can be the same as any other obedient working class drone.

None of this will make you happy, and none of this will help you become a "normal human being". You will constantly see proof that none of these goalposts mattered one bit, something that the people giving you this advice will be oblivious to, because after all, it worked for them.

They will say you need to get fit, but the fat guy down the street is happily married, living a dream sitcom life with his family. You need to get a good job, car, house, but the unemployed hippie stoner down the street is in an open relationship with two chicks he mooches off who love his "art". Get a better haircut? Fix your teeth? Get a nose job? But the comically ugly guy down the street is not only in a relationship but cheats on her at every opportunity, and his friends approve of that behavior. Work on your social skills? Even the model train society guys who go on bar crawls in your town are pretty social and happy regardless of being aspergers and not letting new people into their clique.
>>
>>7768693
It's known that you've got to have money to make money. The same applies to friends and everything else in life. If you get to zero, you have to declare bankrupcy. You can't do anything unless someone takes pity on you and helps you reboot your social life.

Just "talking to people" was never the real problem. Communication, in and of itself, can encompass any useless or miserable exchange. What matters in real life is the value you bring to others. Never be retarded enough to think that "nice" or "compassionate" are considered valuable in the modern world, because they're not. What matters is whether or not you can make money for others, and whether or not you can make others feel good.

Even socializing works like a market. People trade their time with other people if and only if they believe they're gaining something of greater value than what they're giving up. These "gains from trade" so to speak are then reinvested (e.g. meeting friends of friends, "networking"). It's pure capitalism. Unlike in a real economy though, none of this social wealth can ever be regulated or redistributed and therefore losers will usually remain socially destitute, as the gap between them and the winners widens with years.
>>
>>7768696
Sometimes, what *might* work to an extent, and only if you're still very young (late teens, early college years) is to join a club that promotes some kind of group activity. The problem with this is that you're probably not a fan of any sort of social activity, which helped to make you friendless in the first place. You will likely not have the social skills to integrate yourself smoothly among your peers out of the blue. Unless the club is made up of D&D neckbeards, you're going to be somewhat socially awkward, meaning people aren't going to want to be seen with you.

For a lot of people in your situation, even easy-mode friend-making things like university clubs do not work most of the time. Let me tell you what happens in clubs in general:

>1. A bunch of friends will join up to get discounts on a common activity. They have friends, they don't need more.
>2. They hang out together and have inside discussion that prevents anyone outside the circle from sounding even remotely interesting.
>3. In club meetings same circles of friends sit together joke around and participate TOGETHER.
>4. People generally don't care what you have to say, and will listen, if and only if, they were brought up to be 'polite'. After listening to your attempts they will get back with their friends and keep doing the same things as before.
>>
>>7768698
As you can see, clubs will mostly be full of people who are already friends with each other and joined the club to have an excuse to drink or shoot the shit together, who will have their own discussions and won't let anyone in, no matter their qualities, and how good at the activity they might be. The chance of this will increase with age, and the older you are, the more will everyone expect that you are really good at the thing the club is about, and that your social connections are already made.

In any human relationship, business, social, romantic, any type, when one side shows that they really need the other side, it automatically makes them the loser, the bitch, the creep, the undesirable party. It shows weakness. The only way to really make new friends is to present yourself in such a light that they would want to be your friend - for that they must see you as a socially desirable person, as attractive, as someone better than them who can provide them with something in a social context.

In other words, you're out of luck and it won't work. It's not kindergarten or highschool or first semester in a college dorm anymore, you can't just make friends by coming up to people and saying "wanna be my friend", in the real world it just doesn't work that way, and you don't have what it takes to be seen as desirable, no matter how much you might pretend.
>>
>>7768699
When you get older, when your life steers this far out of the norm, you can never return. There's no way to reboot it, no way to fix your past, when you have 10+ years of going in the wrong direction behind you, you'd have to spend 20+ years going in the right direction at double speed just to catch up with the average Joe, and he's been working at it at the same time too...

Perhaps you will continue to live life, and everything will be normal while your attention is occupied by study, work, tv, internet if you're lucky enough to have those distractions. But when you're tired of those you will start to crave for company. The basic need to tell people about yourself, about your experiences in life, about the things you enjoyed, to be a real human being.

If you do your chores outside, people you see will be in a different world, like looking through a shop window at something you could never afford. You'll realize your world is so much smaller than theirs. You'll see them talk on their phone and wonder what if you had someone to talk to. You'll see couples holding hands, eating ice cream, hugging... You'll start to wonder, or worse, remember what it feels like to be touched by someone special. You'll see people laughing and drinking and talking about their interests and you'll wonder what's so funny. Maybe it will be something that you know a lot about, that you could amuse and impress people with, if only there wasn't for that thick glass between you and them.
>>
>>7768700
Soon you'll feel more alone than ever, you will feel empty, your life will start to seem meaningless, with no visible goals. You'll realize that you have separated yourself from society. You'll have lost your ability to enjoy company and laugh together with others, they'll seem different. You'll have lost your social skills and created mental barriers around yourself to stop getting people from getting close to you, you'll feel nervous or outright threatened when you are among people who fully enjoy themselves. Then comes the worst, when suddenly all these things become unbearable, all that natural need for social interaction and how much better it would be to have friends and how much you missed in your life until now. You'll realize that you need other people to live but the other people will never need you.

Then finally your brain will snap and you'll feel like the small world you live in is collapsing around you, you are suddenly filled with grief and sadness, it is overwhelming so much you could start to cry. You'll realize that nobody is there to hear you cry which makes it even worse and you have fallen so far that you cannot climb back up anymore. It is a downward spiral that just gets progressively worse and worse as time goes by.
>>
>>7768701
And there is no way out. As we've concluded: you have to have friends to make friends, you have to have money to make money, you have to have a social backing of some sort to support you in your endeavors... if you truly have nothing, you can't get anything, short of someone taking pity on you and rebuilding your life for you, which won't happen, or some similar incredible stroke of luck.

Some people will tell you to just endure and that it gets better over time. It doesn't. Over 30 everyone half decent is married, or has been married multiple times. The rest are lesbians, still holding out for Mr. Perfect (6'4", blonde hair, blue eyes, 9" dick, rich, perfect personality, talented), even as their looks are completely ruined, or women with massive mental and physical issues who find solace in the fact that they can still get a reasonably attractive guy to have sex with them, and do this very, very often (despite being obese yaoi fans who smell like cat pee and dress in brown polyester pant suits). Male friends? Can't really make new ones after college or your first day of work.

As far as meeting new people in various public venues goes, over 25, you start having problems with bouncers. Over 30, you don't even want to go to those places...if they let you in, the people will make it very clear you're not welcome. Same thing goes for cons and concerts. Also, expect to get bullied and have pictures taken of even if you go out to eat by yourself.
>>
>>7768703
If you're old and ugly, and decide to go for a prostitute, you'll find out they do refuse customers (or ask more than you can possibly afford). Sometimes their pimp will beat you up and still keep your money.

Life is cruel and unfair. By the time you're even aware enough of a personal flaw to care or want to fix it, it's too late. It's always been too late. You were born without the raw abilities that others take for granted. And it is only this raw ability that translates into value in the real world. Sometimes, because of institutions like schools or colleges, humans can convince themselves that "you get what you put in" in life. But the truth is that unless some valuable shit was "put in" when you were born, you will not succeed.

All that you were supposed to build up until now, you didn't, and you have no foundation to build things you're supposed to build in this part of your life, you'll always be an outsider, shunned, ostracized, looked upon as a creepy friendless loser, that's just human nature and the tribal instinct. No matter where you go and how you try to fit in, this will follow you.
>>
>>7768705
Past a certain age, mid twenties to early thirties at the latest, if you haven't been living a very social lifestyle, you're fucked forever. Human life is structured in a way where the majority of people gain friends when they're forced to be with someone for a long period of time, and when they're still in their formative years. So highschool, college, work, army etc. And then in your mid-twenties people start leaving faster than you gain them and most people end up with very few friends at an old age.

You're reduced to experiencing what an average 75 year old man is experiencing: no social opportunities to interact with your peers and hang around them long enough for a friendship to develop. Even he has the option of going to a retirement community or various senior citizen clubs, events etc. A friendless person in a place in life where they're not supposed to be friendless can't really do anything because it's not socially acceptable, you just come off as a weirdo whatever you try.

Another problem with being a NEET or generally falling off track with life, is that all the goals that might make you start caring about life again are unattainable for you without years or decades of work, and you're so behind everyone else, that even if you're stupid you have to understand that you'll always lag, and things will only get worse no matter how hard you try.
>>
>>7768708
If shit just sorted itself out in a matter of months or even a year, and you got into a normal life again, I'm sure most of you would be pretty good at it, surely not much worse than the average person. But to work against the whole world to even begin getting there, you have to be in an exceptionally great mental state, have support from your friends, social network, family, be attractive and rich and charming...

And of course, if you had that, you wouldn't have ended up like this in the first place...

The only people who will ever understand your situation are the same as you and don't know how to dig themselves out of their hole anymore. They have tried, it's not because of their inaction, they've been trying all their lives, and they have exhausted more options than anyone with a normal life could even think up as suggestions.
>>
>>7768711
Fixing yourself isn't as simple as gazing at a picture of a snarling wolf on a yellow background, and that anyone would think that degree of "help" is actually helpful is offensively patronizing and serves only to breed further hatred and resentment for people as lucky as themselves: people who can just "make friends" and "go out" and "get laid" with a minimum of effort and not have their failures set them farther and farther back until there's no point in trying anymore.

There are no real answers that can be given aside from accept your situation and learn to cope with being alone your whole life. You've managed to make it this far, so just keep enduring. Maybe one day a miracle will come.

But don't bet on it.
>>
>>7768699
Damn daniel
>>
>>7768716
Jesus youre a fool
>>
>>7768721

He's right. And if you think he's wrong, you're the part of normal people who think they can empathize and understand the "loser".
>>
>>7765789
My Struggle book 4 all the way
>>
>>7768728

Do I need to begin with the first book? Are the first three worth reading or would you advise me to jump straight to the 4th one?
>>
>>7768252
>>7768229

stupid
>>
>>7768652
>Organic being a desired quality of any purpose
>>
>>7768690
>Confidence comes from success

Nah, definitely not that part. Happiness comes from within. I know it's kind of a trite aphorism but it's true, personal philosophy and a lack of clinical depression are by far the largest factors.

The happiest person I know makes less than $10 an hour, has no skills or desire to gain more, has a social support network full of Internet people he thinks are his best friends, and "can't find a girlfriend because he's too nice". I and several of my friends from College have well paying jobs, somewhat to extremely attractive and driven GFs, and try to better ourselves every day and can barely get out of bed in the morning.
>>
>>7768652
>they're physically fit. Why? Because they came from a high income family that provided them with organic vegetables
And there's people who say that 4chan isn't funny anymore.
>>
>>7768725
No. Hes using circular logic to prevent himself from doing anything with his terminally destitute life.
>>
File: aurelius2.png (605 KB, 561x694) Image search: [Google]
aurelius2.png
605 KB, 561x694
>>7768779

Although I haven't reached the point of cynicism and bitterness that he has, I feel that I'm half way there. However, I haven't given up hope on myself and I am not impoverished which i think gives me less reason to bitch about being a loser. I do not think that my life is utterly hopeless like he does but I agree with him when he talks about the failure of "winners" at understanding the "loser". He nailed the platitudes and trite bullshit advice they throw at you and the pity with which they look at you when they trivialize your problem to something seemingly insignificant for them.

>Just talk to people
>Go to a bar and strike up a conversation

I have gotten this a million times and the one person who is closest to what I call a friend utterly fails to realize or even remotely understand what it truly feels like to hate oneself to the extent that I do.

His critique of well adjusted people is spot on.
But I do not agree that there is no avenue of improvement. There is hope. I have been reading some of the stuff that anons on this board have recommended (including the stoics) and I have not given up on my life yet...

The case that above anon made is for an utterly impoverished person who has had the worst in every aspect of a social and personal life and in such an extreme case, I would argue that breaking the vicious self-destructive cycle might be almost impossible.

But for anyone who is not afflicted with such a terrible life of poverty and abuse, I think there is hope. At least I would like to believe so.
>>
>>7768779
You are proving him right, you know?
>>
>>7766348
What on earth does that have to do with Schadenfreude??? You're doing it wrong, anon.
>>
>>7769015
>What on earth does that have to do with Schadenfreude?
Presumably anon's beadroom isn't dead and he's hurthappy that other people's are.
>>
>>7768725

Some of it is right like how "winners" don't understand "losers" and most people can't give advice for shit.

But he's definitely wrong about it being too late and requiring a miracle to fix things after a certain point. Will you generally be behind the people that had a head start? Sure, little doubt about that.
But after a few years of hard work and determination you can turn things around, and if you're intelligent you can get things started than they did.

Make no mistake there are ways to cheat at life. To go around or over the shit that the "winners" did. Think of it like a wall. A giant fucking wall. The majority of the world's population will get through this wall by finding a spot and chipping away at it forever until it breaks to make their success and happiness in life.

The observant person will notice the cracks in the wall, some big or some small. That don't particularly matter what matters is there are weak points in the wall. But being observant isn't enough. The capability for critical thought(something probably like 75% of the world's population lacks) is required to figure out a way to slip or break through those cracks easier than the person chipping away does. I can't even begin to list these ways because A) they're numerous and b) It's something to figure out for yourself.
It is entirely possible though. I've done it and I've known others who have.

Also over 30 is not too late to start a good relationship. You'd be surprised how many intelligent women are in the same boat of "loserness" or divorced and learned from their mistakes or were too focused on their careers for a real relationship.

Not even taking into account the fact that most women start to lower their standards considerably at 32ish because the clock is ticking and they know it.

Or you just master the art of picking up 20-somethings like a lot of guys in their 30's do.
>>
>>7769263
>and if you're intelligent you can get things started than they did.
Whot langwich is thice
>>
>>7769268

Faster was supposed to be between things and started but I fucked up and forgot to put it there when I went back and basically rewrote the whole post.

That's another key to turning things around.

You'll make mistakes. You'll fuck up., Sometimes tremendously. Don't let it eat at you and make you think you're a failure. Figure out what happened and correct, then move on. Don't look at it as anything more than something to learn from like a book you would dissect and absorb knowledge from.

When you dwell on the mistake and let it stop you from going forward, that's when you're a failure.
>>
>>7769287
>ideology
>>
>>7769291

More like the belief that if such an utter fuck-up NEET like me was able to fix his life and turns things around, then certainly most of you can. Learning to accept the failures of my past was a big part of that.

It's not easy and you may not have help, but it's possible. I believe in you guys.
>>
>>7769309
>I believe in you guys.
Fool.
>>
>>7769015
>>7769023
Or the suffering on that page just makes him happy
>>
File: 20160208_151321.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160208_151321.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>7768279
I've never looked into the science of it (testosterone levels, etc), but actively avoiding jerking it and, more importantly, porn, is refreshing.

It makes you realize how completely fake porn is, and how irrelevant/destructive it is to the mind of anyone who exists in reality: for example, you.

Even if you ONLY watch porn for 15 minutes a day, that's almost 2 hours a week that you're subjecting yourself, fooling yourself into craving these unnecessary things (degrading sex acts from dozens of fake women at your whim). The unattainable nature of what you crave, then, is what causes the obsession with sex, and the frustration when things don't work like they do in porn.
>>
>>7765806
The first thing that i tought. The second was "dat ass"
>>
File: modernAphrodite2.jpg (649 KB, 1125x1068) Image search: [Google]
modernAphrodite2.jpg
649 KB, 1125x1068
So here's the list of recommendations I compiled from this thread. Thanks a ton to everyone for contributing.

Authors

>St. Augustine
>Houellebecq
>Thomas Hardy

Books
>Portrait of a Lady
>Middlemarch
>Proust
>Death in Venice
>Othello
>Clarissa
>Lewis Carroll's Alice books
>lifetime on clouds by murnane
>Catullus' Amatory poems and Ovid's Amores (only to be read in latin)
>portnoy's complaint
>My twisted life -Eliot Rodger
>lolita
>El Beso De La Mujer Araña (Kiss of The Spider Woman) by Manuel Puig
>Freud
>The sun also rises
>My Struggle book 4 - Karl Ove Knausgård

-----------------------
Also, 4chan is the first place I've come across in my life where I see people vehemently believe in and defend the notion of women being vapid, shallow humans incapable of any real depth in thought. I don't believe in this notion because I haven't normally talked to enough women in my life to form strong opinions on them yet. I've been raised in an environment that values egalitarianism as one of the primal ideals for society (exposed primarily to liberal/left ideals as the most desirable).

Which is why coming to a place like 4chan where people tend to be a bit more conservative/right-wing is a bit strange. But that's different discussion altogether I guess.

IT's still strange for me to see people dismiss half the world's population as inferior and goes against every grain of liberal thought that I've developed or has beaten into me through books and my education since birth. So strange.
>>
>>7769682
>people vehemently believe in and defend the notion of women being vapid, shallow humans incapable of any real depth in thought.
Have you read Schopenhauer's "On Women"? I think that piece most accurately represents what you describe.
Are you still a liberal? Are you American?
>>
File: Intercourse cover.jpg (19 KB, 220x336) Image search: [Google]
Intercourse cover.jpg
19 KB, 220x336
>>7765789

Intercourse by Andrea Dworkin
>>
>>7765789
>>7769682

BTW you're a creep for posting those pics and it's no surprise you have a lot of sexual frustration.
>>
>>7769738
>BTW
BTW go back to tumblr, honey
>>
Sigmund Freud an introduction to psychoanalysis
>>
>>7769738
>you're a creep for posting those pics
This.
>>
File: 1453691081836.jpg (297 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
1453691081836.jpg
297 KB, 1067x1600
>>7769759
How about this one?
>>
>>7769759
>>7769738

I just found them on the internet and was struck by how gorgeous they were. I didn't take those pictures and I don't think they harm anyone in any way. I'm not sure why you think I'm a creep.
>>
>>7769745

Acronyms like BTW, FYI, FWIW, AFAICT, AFAIU, BBL, BRB, etc. date back to the invention of the Internet and possibly more. They're even used in informal communication in professional life.

Stop being a ridiculous elitist.
>>
>>7769796

It makes it somewhat less bad that you didn't take them yourself but you're still taking part in that whole culture of generally creeping on women.

It's something virtually all men do so it's not something to feel *individually* bad over; you can just stop taking part in sexist culture.
>>
>>7766380
>I have literally considered having myself castrated for this reason. Only problem is the high chance of depression and what not.
Mega KEK. If you're considering castration, you're already depressed. For the self confessed virgins, let an oldfag tell you, this never goes away. Humble brag I bang qts all the time & I get mad/frustrated when I can't bang them RIGHT NOW. actually protip; a good bit of judiciously use sulking can get you sex. If you're really worried about your virginity, save some cash & hire a decent girl. The best hope I can offer is The Horn comes in waves & you can get on with stuff in the lulls. But it never ever stops.
>>
>>7769771
Please self harm.
>>
>>7769802

>>7766104
>>
>>7769706

I haven't read Schopenhauer. I'm going through the initial stages of "begin with the greeks" right now.

I am still pretty liberal but I don't hold their abstract ideals as my own now. I don't believe in them as some fundamental cosmic ideals which are superior or beyond question. I haven't developed any hate or prejudice against any people that fit in categories such as sex, race, sexual orientation etc. (because I haven't found any rational reason to)

Not american or european. But the culture in which I am is seeing a incredibly rapid shift from conservative right wing traditions to a progressive liberal one. That's primarily because traditional right wing and conservative thought here had been quite fucked up which wasn't viable in a largely progressive world.

Therefore my upbringing was in a radically liberal environment.
I have developed a sort of indifference to politics and the state of society and how it should be. I am primarily concerned with my own (and my family's) experience in the short time I have alive. The rest is inconsequential and arbitrary and pointless.
>>
>>7769706

Schopy made some good points but let's be real.

"On Women" was essentially him ranting because he was a literal cuck and being cucked turned him into a bitter misanthrope for the rest of his life. He made no attempt to improve and find another woman or get over it. He just stayed an angry cuck until the day he died.

If he was alive today you fuckheads would laugh at him for being such a cuck instead of idolizing him.
>>
>>7769682

People on 4chan are overwhelmingly male and American and don't really understand the female psyche, which is in turn strongly influenced by social context. In large part American social context is super fucked up, and values all sorts of things to absurd degrees, skewing and grossly exaggerating natural tendencies.

When it comes to women this means that while women have a propensity to for example gossip, this is celebrated and exaggerated in popular media with shows like the View, which reinforces the propensity for vacuous gossip.

This doesn't mean that all American women are vapid and love to gossip hollowly, no more than it means that all American men are exhaustively described by characters on sitcoms - but a whole fucking bunch of them are. I can't tell you how many wannabe Barney whatever the fuck his name is from How I met your Mother I've met, and I can't tell you how many girls I know are super into the Kardashian gossip.

But just like there are men who drift away from these cliches that are massaged as archetypes for us, even while maybe acknowledging that there is some sort of inherent truth to them, there are women who will drift just as far from the vapid hot chick box we put them in. In my opinion it's generally harder for attractive women to do this, because they're de facto worshipped and don't ever have to step out of their comfortable cliche zone, but there are some who were raised right and have a spark or intelligence, value independent thought, art, depth, etc.
>>
>>7769801

what is sexist about the picture I posted? I don't understand.

>prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex.

how am I doing any of that? I just posted a picture I found online. How is this bad for anyone or bad in general in any conceivable manner? You'll find billions of pictures of pretty women online. Take any picture of a crowd that you find on the internet. Does that perpetuate sexist culture because it's creeping on several people?
>>
>>7765789
Queer by William S. Burroughs
>>
>>7769841

Thanks. That puts a lot of things in perspective. Although my education and upbringing primarily imbibed liberal ideals in me, the culture that I am a part of has been radically conservative until quite recently (and still is for the most part but things are changing rapidly). This conservatism is quite heavily noticeable in women from my country who for several decades have been told to act womanly, modestly and to value their virginity and save it for marriage etc. Anything related to sex is taboo and I can see that in most women like you see attributes such as being gossipy in innumerable women. And like your case, even here there are women who break the norm and tend to be less conservative and more liberal but they're few and far in between.
>>
>>7769859
There are tons of sexy photos of women who either put them themselves or agreed for them to be put up for the pyrpuse of being oogled. The only reason to use a creepshot is to be a creep.
>>
>>7765789
>>7769682
That's not a modern Aphrodite at all.
>>
>>7769877
Who cares. Prissy Cuck.
>>
>>7769866
i didnt ask for your life story :o)
>>
>>7769877

Did you stop to consider that perhaps I'm not deriving gratification from the aspect of this photo being taken presumably without her knowledge? But maybe from the fact that I think it's just beautiful? Why do you have to shit up this thread by taking such a bullshit moral high ground and pointing fingers for no reason? But if it makes you feel any better, I accept your insult. Now please go away.
>>
>>7769910
Aphrodite in modern meaning can mean someone beautiful
>>
>>7769874
What country are you from, anon? I'm actually really curious.

I am originally from Eastern Europe and there was a huge culture shock when I first came to North America. Now, two decades later, that gap is narrowing quickly, but initially it seemed strange to me that women here don't for example like to read poetry in their spare time. In the meantime almost nobody likes to read poetry, even in the old Eastern Bloc.

There was a host of them that did, though, once - they all had a vague sense of high class that was cut with the misery of being on the other side of the Iron Curtain that was actually pretty fucking charming. In contrast now there's a more obvious class structure again, and the rich aren't necessarily sophisticated (actually more likely the opposite). That whole sense of being educated and reaching for something higher and nobler than yourself has been replaced with some version or other of American culture.

I was actually fucking dumbfounded a couple of years ago when I met a German girl while traveling through South America, who had Hesse's poems on her phone with her. Blew me away. Guess in which Germany she had spent the first year of her life? It sure as fuck wasn't West Germany.

And this isn't to say that reading poetry in your spare time is the height of sophistication and depth. There's only so much I can talk about Hesse before I want to discuss something more banal too - though maybe that's just a result of me adapting to American life, who knows - but the fact that people like that exist but are rare is a good indicator that a) misogyny is not really coherent, and b) there's absolutely a social component that influences who you are based on your gender.
>>
>>7769941
>Did you stop to consider that perhaps I'm not deriving gratification from the aspect of this photo being taken presumably without her knowledge?
I didn't say you were. I just said that there'a no reason to use a creepshot if you don't want to be a creep.
>>
>>7769944
From what I understand it's someone exceptionally beautiful (goddess-tier). She looks like almost any chick I could find splaying out on a campus.
>>
File: fairly common beauty.png (123 KB, 558x897) Image search: [Google]
fairly common beauty.png
123 KB, 558x897
>>7768681
>You could do nothing all your life and still be happy, and you could try things all your life and still be miserable.
>>
>>7769951

But I just gave you a fucking reason. I think it's gorgeous. If it's making you uncomfortable then why don't you just leave?

You're exactly the kind of person >>7768658 was talking about.

Do you assign labels such as "creep"/"weirdo" to people in real life with reasons as frivolous as this too?
>>
>>7769953

>someone exceptionally beautiful (goddess-tier)
Yes. That was the intended definition.

>She looks like almost any chick I could find splaying out on a campus.
I envy you. I've never seen any woman even a thousandth as beautiful as her. Not even remotely comparable. I find the prettiest girls in my college absolutely and revoltingly hideous as compared to her.
>>
>>7769964
>I think it's gorgeous
>it
>how could I be a creep if I wasn't actively trying to be one?
And I'm sure there's no other picture of an attractive woman you could find.
>>
>>7768689
>It’s all a game. Any part will suit me fine.
>Old Wang has a delicious concubine.
>I have a charming blue-eyed cat.
>Reagan is delighted with his new aeroplane.
>I have fun with my old bamboo raft.
>>
>>7769923
>implying
>>
>>7769975

>it
"The picture". I'm not sure how dense you have to be to not realize that.

>I'm sure there's no other picture of an attractive woman you could find.
I didn't bother looking for them because I didn't see the need to. Also, I've rarely come across any picture as beautiful as that so I doubt me actively searching for a different picture to appease your moral sensibilities would have yielded something one I found satisfactory.

At this point, I think you're deliberately trying to rile me up by shitposting so I'll stop replying to your righteous sermons in morality and ask you to leave and stop polluting this thread.
>>
File: 1455865407652.png (144 KB, 309x309) Image search: [Google]
1455865407652.png
144 KB, 309x309
>>7769801
Stop coming out in public dress like that, showing 80% of your skin, you creepy sluts. Stop wearing those tight shorts that make your butt explode. Why do you do it if not for attention? Don't tell me it's comfortable. It's not, and even if it were, that's not an excuse for a fat hariy guy to walk on the street in yoga pants and tube top. Degenerate slut.
>>
>>7769987
>"The picture". I'm not sure how dense you have to be to not realize that.
I did realize that my dear idiot. I was callimg you out on your weird use of English. Gorgeous is more often used for people than pictures so when you say it's gorgeous it comes off as weird. I'm not sure how dense you have to be to not realize that.
>one I found satisfactory
And obviously your satisfaction is what's most important.
>your righteous sermons
Saying "don't post creepshots" is a "righteous sermon". Fucking shitlords man.
>>
>>7770006
>It's not, and even if it were, that's not an excuse for a fat hariy guy to walk on the street in yoga pants and tube top.
>Implyimg men don't go around topless in the summer.
>>
>>7769866

thanks for the recommendation anon. will check it out.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.