[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plato, Jim Stark, and Holden Caulfield.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Catcher without a Rebel.jpg (10 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
Catcher without a Rebel.jpg
10 KB, 183x275
Hey /lit/. I have to write an in Class Thesis Paper on the differences in the Mental State of the Characters Plato and Jim Stark in Rebel without a Cause and Holden Caulfield from Catcher in the rye. I'll be re-watching the movie but could use any similarities, differences, between the three of them and good examples of how they showed it.Anything you can remember really.
>>
What's Rebel Without a Cause?
>>
>>7755863
An Old Movie made in the 1950's about living as a troubled teenager. The main character had some problems in his life cause he thought he grew up without a father figure but thats only because his dad did the cooking and cleaning. Personally I don't see much of a comparison between Rebel without a Cause and Catcher in the Rye but it's one of least censored and only films made about teenagers back then but I did like how the bad guy in the movie was more than just a Greaser asshole and was given a bit more character which is a bit like Catcher in the Rye, I guess.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.