[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i learn french, russian or spanish? which one is better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: 1455959828535.jpg (562 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1455959828535.jpg
562 KB, 1280x853
should i learn french, russian or spanish?
which one is better for /lit/-related purposes?
>>
Learn Game and spend every free moment you have plowing pussy. That's what I did
>>
>>7754916
Russian if you're serious.
French if you're going to fuck around.
Spanish if you want to go downtown and get a good quality taco.
>>
>>7754925
What are you talking about
>>
>>7754929
Switch Russian and French and you're fine.
>>
>>7754937
>French literature
weak
>French language
Frilly romance language that any retard can master in a year max.
>>
>>7754940
French gives access to a much richer artistic culture than Russian
>>
>>7754940
>French literature
>Weak

Kill yourself.
>>
Russian is really fun to leatn, esp cyrilic, but its cause i am slav
>>
>>7754956
It is. Moliere, Balzac, and Proust do in a wasteful thousands of pages what Shakespeare and Joyce covered in only a couple hundred.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>7754937
This. Definitely.
>>
>>7754929
Only post that matters ITT
>>
>>7755045
>>7755040
>>7754963
>>7754929
Russcucks in this bitch
>>
>>7754916
Portuguese of course, because it's latin as fuck but also progressive.
>>
>>7754925
Then what happened?
>>
>>7755135
AIDS.
>>
>>7754929
Spanish it is!
>>
French > Russian > Spanish
>>
>>7755135
My life was good and continues to be
>>
Spanish senpai
>>
Olga is such a qt
>>
>>7755069
>Russian if you're serious. French if you're going to fuck around.
>Switch Russian and French and you're fine.
>"Russcucks in this bitch"
Are you a literal fucking retard? Have you even read the fucking messages?
>>
>>7754916
learn NORWEGIAN
>>
>>7754925
This. I travel to a new country every other month for two weeks at a time as part of my job and I get laid while I am there. You just need to learn how to not be autistic, >>7754934. I've never had a problem with the language barrier in terms of getting laid.
>>
Now now, let's not fight betwixt Russian and French. They're both full of good literature. Russian is harder but French makes you sound like a monumental faggot. But only plebs learn languages to talk ofc.
tl;dr learn Russian and French, Spanish literature is weak.
>>
>>7754916
The french girls are really easy, they will give a blowjob just right away if you show yourself charming. Same with the spanish girls so it is not necessary to learn a language for those proposes. Not too much with latina girls, they are kind of conservative. Anyway, if you want to learn a language I will recommend not doing it just because of that. First learn the Latin languages then go on with whatever what you want. Because of the high level of good books in the French languages I would choose this.
>>
>>7755741
That's what I did. Now I have oil.
>>
>>7755791
french literature*
>>
>>7755768
>French makes you sound like a monumental faggot

This. Russian is a truly manly language. Spanish would be okay were it not tainted by the South Americans
>>
French is best for philosophy
Russian is best for early modern literature
Spanish is best for finding a job
>>
>>7755794
No oil in Norway anymore, so
LIER
>>
none of them because you won't keep it up
>>
What is the link between speaking Spanish an being an absolute fucking nutter?
>>
>>7754946
Ah the good 'ol western mind
>>
Eнгдич фaггoтc бтфo!
>>
>>7754916
Is this a painting, photo or digital manipulation?

Russian is the most lit language.
French and Spanish are mostly interchangeable so you do get a two for one there. But Russian literature stands a giant among these two stunted midgets.

There's just things in the Russian language experience that cannot be translate into English.

No bias since I speak all 3. Learning Russian was simply an experience I can't describe. It's a weird peasant way of looking at the world.

You won't get much out of trying to learn them though, unless you're like 5-10 years old, expect a good and fruitless 5 years on each before you can comfortably read and imbibe respective classics. Blame your parents for not getting you into languages when you were little enough for it to be a natural process, and move on with your life. Who has time to learn all that shit anyway.
>>
>>7757634
>'ol
If you're going to condescend someone, at least put the apostrophe in the right place
>>
>>7755001
>Moliere
>thousands of pages

confirmed for illiterate troll
>>
Japanese if you want to read a good book. Anything else if you want to swallow a good load.
>>
File: sw.jpg (205 KB, 826x608) Image search: [Google]
sw.jpg
205 KB, 826x608
>>7754916
>should i learn french, russian or spanish?
japanese, get with the times op it's 2016.
>>
french>russian>spanish

for literature and other writing (philosophy etc)

french will be significantly easier to learn than russian for a native english speaker as well
>>
Learn Spanish if you want literature

Learn Russian if you want to be an engineer

Learn French if you want to eat baguettes & croissants.

Learn Mexican if you want tacos
>>
>>7754916
>that labia peeking out
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.