[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up in a dark room.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 4544827697_6f73866999_b.jpg (12 KB, 1024x1015) Image search: [Google]
4544827697_6f73866999_b.jpg
12 KB, 1024x1015
You wake up in a dark room.
>>
And then you turn on a light. The End.
>>
>>7754749
You take advantage of the darkness to fap in secrecy...
>>
How do I know I've woken up if it's dark?

It must not be so dark as you say it is.

Otherwise, there are other key details you're leaving out which suggest I've woken up and that my current experience is not a dream. That is, OP is deliberately (and maliciously!) withholding information from me which could completely and incontrovertibly establish my current consciousness.

Thanks, asshole.
>>
>>7754760
/thread
>>
File: Johnny Got His Gun.jpg (88 KB, 376x502) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Got His Gun.jpg
88 KB, 376x502
>>7754749
And that's when the nightmare begins...
>>
>>7754768
>Anon was eaten by a grue soon after this message
>>
>>7754767
...You then realize you are in a tent with your father...
>>
"Whatever I did, I didn't do on purpose! Hello? I'm sorry if I treated things too lightly. Is this an initiation? Haha, this is an initiation right? I guess I'm supposed to find a way out of here or something, as part of a test. Ok, here I go."
>>
And I think "Ah God, t'was alright last night, down in the pub and listening to the jukebox skulling pints, now I've woken up this morning and find myself headfirst in the sleeping bag and I don't know where I am and trying to open the zip with my toes I say 'oh... jaysus oh, god no, never again' "
>>
And you feel a falling sensation.
>>
>>7755699
You decide to kill your father to in case he saw.
>>
I go back to sleep
>>
>>7755785
You then bury the body in the woods and continue falling in your tent. You finish and realize that you came onto the only food you had.
>>
>>7755816
Eat it anyway.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.