[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come I'm so much better than you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: books.jpg (2 MB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
books.jpg
2 MB, 1698x1131
How come I'm so much better than you?
>>
>>7751959
you're not.
>>
>>7751966
Yeh, good one. But seriously, why?
>>
>>7751959
Well, if you truly are, then its probably because you are more disciplined than me. Why that is so i cannot say. Can you ?
>>
B/c you did the reading.
>>
>>7751959
Better than me in what way?
>>
>>7751987
all ways
>>7751978
yeah
>>
>>7751959
if you were better than me, you wouldn't be asking me. you're asking because you know i'm better than you and you want to know why.
>>
you're better than me at shitposting that's for sure
>>
>>7751988
>all ways
I see. Well that should answer your question... you have had more of the things that may determine the betterment of oneself
>>
Quality thread. Keep it up, you empty fucks.
>>
>>7752009
I may not be better than OP, but at least I'm better than this fuckfaced faggot fuccboi-wannabe.
>>
because you made this thread before i could
>>
>>7751959
Thank your parents and everyone else in your direct genetic lineage!

If we were to take a travel back in time, and I mean way back, back to when your female ancestors had as much hair as the very woolly mammoth hide they wrapped their beastly offspring in, then we would most likely find Crognar - your great^75 grandfather - beating the shit out of a lesser cave-fellow for the last scrap of meat available before the coming winter. Consequently ,Crognar grew that much stronger and his genome was enhanced that much further. Fast forward 350,000 years later and you have the spirit of Crognar alive and well within you; his genetic superiority cultivated and refined over the countless generations up to your very self.

>>7751978

Go ahead and keep telling yourself that. "If I just worked that much harder I would be so much better!" It is torture and hope at the same time. But seriously, I do hope you reach your potential. You are probably performing 98% of your ability right now and that 2% will make all the difference, so get to work!
>>
>>7752009
>this triggered

you need a hug mate8y
>>
>>7752037
worst post i've ever read in my life, sincerely
>>
>>7752050

Great! I have distinction!
>>
>>7752046
you need to get your balls chopped off
>>
I'm terrible
>>
File: 1455323236036.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1455323236036.gif
871 KB, 245x230
>>7751959
Nigga please,
they created the concept of better when I was born.
>>
Your essence is far more pure than mine. That being said, the joke's on you. Eventually I'll die and eventually you'll die. The difference being that you have more to lose.
>>
>>7751959
>how come
>>
>>7752097
le angry brave man

>>>reddit is over there m8
>>
File: 1451227814902.jpg (232 KB, 834x1285) Image search: [Google]
1451227814902.jpg
232 KB, 834x1285
>>7751959
Why is OP such a titanic retard today? I wish I could piss on bones of your ancestors.
>>
>>7751959
>How come I'm so much better than you?

At what?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.