[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the God Emperor of literature?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1456498507390.png (986 KB, 604x1020) Image search: [Google]
1456498507390.png
986 KB, 604x1020
Who is the God Emperor of literature?
>>
>>7748722
yer mum's vag
>>
>>7748722
Gene Wolfe
>>
>>7748722
Pretty obviously Shakespeare.

Him, or that autistic kid who wrote the 1.5 million page Super Smash Bros fan fiction.
>>
Aw man, my Dune read-through thread got archived. Sorry to the handful of people following it. Next time I'll be faster.
>>
>>7748731
That guy is on the 4 million word mark now
>>
File: 1453555305452.jpg (63 KB, 312x429) Image search: [Google]
1453555305452.jpg
63 KB, 312x429
>>7748722
>Be 16
>reading God Emperor of Dune during study hall
>qt sitting next to me grabs the book out of my hand
>she looks at the front cover and reads the back description
>"haha anon you read SUCH weird books! :)"
>giggles and hands me back the book
>ignore her and go back to reading

>>7748731
Isn't that the longest single work of fiction or some shit?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.