[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi bookfags. Like many of you, I use 4chan's various threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1445824769585.gif (171 KB, 460x307) Image search: [Google]
1445824769585.gif
171 KB, 460x307
Hi bookfags. Like many of you, I use 4chan's various threads to answer many of life's questions.
From learning how to access the deep webz, to determining what the small bump on my dick is, you fags have always pulled through.

I'm dating an artsy chick and I'd thought I would write her a poem. I'm not the artsy type so I just want to know if this would warm a lovers heart?

>how do you search for something
>when you are still searching for direction
>a warm light at the mouth of a cave
>a true star in a sky of satellites
>someone to share their stories and share their fire
>to get lost, together

tl;dr (ur on /lit/ u better read) creative work rate thread? if thats allowed?
>>
File: 1426214310700.jpg (105 KB, 836x727) Image search: [Google]
1426214310700.jpg
105 KB, 836x727
That doesn't even rhyme.
>>
If you're going to write poems, you better write about that bump on your dick, otherwise it's going to sound fake. If you think that's "gross" or something, better find another medium
>>
>>7748445
>I'm not the artsy type
>write her a poem
Why?
The poems pretty bad, I'm sure she'd appreciate it still.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.