[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>characters succeed by knowing worthless pop culture trivia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: garb.jpg (1 MB, 1524x2379) Image search: [Google]
garb.jpg
1 MB, 1524x2379
>characters succeed by knowing worthless pop culture trivia from the 80's
>all of their friendships grew on the internet
>moral of the story in the last ten pages is to get a gf and stop being a huge neckbeard
>????
I mean, it was a terrible book regardless of that, but why would the author try to moralize at the last minute?
>>
>>7747746
I mean, it was a terrible thread regardless of that, but why would OP expect us to give a fuck at the last minute?
>>
>>7747755
Dumb post.
>>
>>7747746
it's a fantastic book. some of the best prose i've ever seen, desu senpai. he's clearly a protege of Wolfe.
>>
>>7747761
>expecting us to care about Ready Player One
You're probably one of those faggots with a Reddit account. OP's "ironic" trolling will be the death of /lit/ just like /tv/.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.