[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lit/, would you be as kind as to explain this jest for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1456408111357.jpg (102 KB, 1146x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456408111357.jpg
102 KB, 1146x960
Hey /lit/, would you be as kind as to explain this jest for me please? Thank you.
>>
>>7745156
He checks for all the important things one needs when leaving the house. Apparently he needs Marxist literature for nefarious reasons. That's the joke.
>>
>>7745162
Nope. watch the background, he gained marxist literature that evening when went home.
>>
>>7745171
I think the sky turned evil because he was feeling a little mischievous over his marxist literature.
>>
It's from a circlejerk community whose members read accidentally, marxist literature.
>>
>>7745171
No, the sky turned red and the panel went close up as a visual gag. Like in movies when a character is suddenly highlighted as being evil in just that way.
>>
>>7745195
>movies where the sky turns red to highlight a character as being evil
Name literally one
>>
>>7745226
Retard
>>
>>7745174
>>7745195
No guys, that effect needs also a fake thunder.
Probably he reads marxist books in the secret of his home.
The joke is;
>"no one suspects that at the evening, after work, I read those books".
>>
>>7745195

No, the sky is turning red to herald the coming of the glorious workers' revolution.
>>
the sky is red because he is a communist.
>>
File: ratburn.png (132 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
ratburn.png
132 KB, 500x273
wait
why is the inside of his house an idyllic grassy landscape?

usually you pay money for a house, to NOT have to live in nature and be subject to discomfort
but inside his house
it is the SAME AS IF IT WERE NOT IN A HOUSE

why?

explain?
>>
>>7745323
Its an allegory for the loss of the connection to nature in our modern capitalistic society
>>
First 3 window panels- you see the blue sky by looking from the inside of the home to the outside
Last panel you look into the home...and you still see the now red sky
Obviously that man is man and on a psychotic trip. He should have taken his pills instead of his book
>>
>>7745323
He probably lives in the outermost house in a communist commune that's located out in a clearing in the woods so capitalism can't reach them

Hence why the comic takes the time to point out he was a wallet, a phone and keys, therefor dispensing with the myth that communism would lead to a scarcity of goods and a lower quality of life, he has access to everything a capitalist pig would, but also lives in a peaceful commune and is in touch with nature
>>
Do capitalist carry capitalist literature with them?
>>
>>7745226
Little Nicky
>>
>>7745365
I'm fascist and always cary Mishima's Patriotism with me
>>
>>7745238
>fake thunder

Kinda hard to make thunder noises in a jpeg that can't make sound
>>
>>7745174
That's not it. The sun, filled with communist pride at seeing such a devoted idealist, turned the sky red for a moment in order to commemorate the event.
>>
>>7745412
Then why is he squinting jewishly?
>>
File: smug frodo.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
smug frodo.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
edgy teenagers think Marxists literature is dangerous and radical while in reality it's so common that it's boring in academia
>>
>>7745156

Why is he checking his pockets before he goes inside his house? Or is the inside of his house outdoors?
>>
>>7745404
>not carrying The Sailor Who Fell from Grace with the Sea

Fascism is dead comrade. Join the red revolution while there still is time to avoid gulag.
>>
>>7745248
>>7745253
>>7745352
>>7745412
10/10
>>7745418
>implying jews can't be glorious comrades
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.