[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good ethical works on veganism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: peter singer.jpg (152 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
peter singer.jpg
152 KB, 600x450
What are some good ethical works on veganism?
>>
None worth a dime
>>
File: 1439881914203.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1439881914203.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>7744902
>Meems
>>
Singer is based. Sucks that preference utilitarianism is still a sham because the restaurant at the end of the universe.
>>
>>7744949
the cow that wanted to be eaten. heh
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nh1kf2M6Ak1sza4e0.jpg (150 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nh1kf2M6Ak1sza4e0.jpg
150 KB, 500x496
>>7744902
>veganism
>>
>>7744957
Who even compiled all these items together and posted it on Tumblr?

Are there real people, right now, who PRIDE themselves on being as basic and uninteresting as possible?

Like, this is the Basic Bitch version of a Red Neck posing with his rusted truck, his shitty Pabst, and his 70 year old shotgun.

Is this picture legitimate satire? Did she just gather together an Ipad, some Arizona, that journal, and her weird-as-hell shades so that she could go "Lol, hipsters are fucked".

Or does she actually buy and use those things unironically, and does she take PRIDE in the fact that people consider her a Basic Bitch?

I just want to know why this picture even exists, man.
>>
>>7744994
She's like so much more intelligent than the other bitches because she reads proper literature and stuff though.
>>
>>7744994

I too shall now suffer from a lack of knowledge
>>
>>7744994
>hipsters
>unironic
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.