[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lit/ if you were a woman, what would you be reading? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 20910157.jpg (185 KB, 306x475) Image search: [Google]
20910157.jpg
185 KB, 306x475
Hey /lit/ if you were a woman, what would you be reading?
I just finished Amy Poelher's book "Yes Please". I loved the insights she gave on working with the SNL crew, and her dazzling and courageous bravery described in the face of the hardships of being a female comedian. This woman is funny, sexy, and strong, my new idol in life.

I'm thinking about reading "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)" by Mindy Kaling. It look's like a difficult read so I may have to have my girlfriends read it with me, or maybe consult a booktube overview.
>>
>>7743901
I know you're poking fun at the notion that she's been horribly oppressed, but you have to admit that she's one of the tiny sub-handful of legitimately funny female comedians.
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
File: 1453888311055.gif (2 MB, 388x218) Image search: [Google]
1453888311055.gif
2 MB, 388x218
>>7743912
You are the cancer that is killing /lit/. We finally get a thread about a decent book and you want to destroy it, shameful.
>>
File: tumblr_ngfyusFEvw1qzy531o1_500.jpg (138 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngfyusFEvw1qzy531o1_500.jpg
138 KB, 500x750
>>7743901
This book was very Poelherizing upon release, with many critics writing it off as another cash grab by a useless celebrity with nothing of substance or interest to utter. The initial naysayers have been silenced by the voice of the people, they have spoken, and it's official Amy Poehler is a genius who has inspired millions. Suck it haters!
>>
He waddled down the path on his way to the pisshouse, never thinking about his little prick and the stall he would enter. Damnit! There's no door on this stall, no way I'm going to risk that humiliation. He walked on further, feeling the tingle in his little dingy, there was pressure building on his no-no hole too, it's a hard solid loaf. There were trees and mud all around, but no brown bowl anywhere, "Have the brown bowls all ran off?", he said to himself. An idea came to him and shocked him to his core, "ADULT DIAPERS!!", but that was too absurd, too wild, too convenient? No no no no no no! An image of a diaper was tormenting him, the idea could never work, "I'm a bowl man", he said, there was hesitation in his words. Could a diaper, not a baby diaper, but an adult diaper, really hold all his dirty produce? Brown bowls have become obsolete, or they're all on protest, the bowls are gone. There was no alternative, no matter how absurd, the diapers were his new brown bowl, how humiliating it will be to acquire these things, degrading.
>>
File: 1455164851808.png (118 KB, 775x420) Image search: [Google]
1455164851808.png
118 KB, 775x420
>>7743966
Is that from that bitch's book?
>>
Less insufferable than the Lena Dunhams of the universe so whatever. Not like you are forced to buy her book. Also, unrelated note: I find this woman so hot and she's the same age as my mother. If my mother were like this I would be so happy.
>>
File: 1453066007616.jpg (28 KB, 354x313) Image search: [Google]
1453066007616.jpg
28 KB, 354x313
"Twerk it! Twerk it! Twerk it! Make that ass clap, grind girl, make my dick your strip pole!"

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>7744015
Goo goo ga ga me make Fitzcarraldo, me film legend and also do movie with midget and hypnotized peoople. I buried rooster.
>>
>>7744073
I sort of do m'lady :)
>>
Successful troll/ 10
>>
This thread is funny.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.