[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, how many times have you read it? >third read right here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: beyondgoodandbad.jpg (546 KB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
beyondgoodandbad.jpg
546 KB, 2550x3300
So, how many times have you read it?
>third read right here
Have you gotten the true meaning of it?
have you touched the face of God yet?
>>
bought it purely for display tbqhwyf
>>
>>7741716
To be quite honest with you... fuck?
>>
>>7741742
fampai
>>
this is an excellent thread
>>
File: infernoofautism.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
infernoofautism.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>
Wait so /lit/ actually accomplished writing a book?

I've been on this board a million times and I thought that was simply a meme.

Is it any good?
>>
>>7742920
>not knowing about Pictures of DFW, Hypersphere or either of all three Tundras and unpublished tributes/experiments.

It's like you're new to /lit/.
>>
>>7741699

I have the trilogy tbqh
>>
isn't it incoherent "dfw is a nigger LOL pinecone buttsex :-P" /lit/ meme shit?
>>
>>7741699
this is beyond pathetic. it's one thing to shitpost memes all the time like some autist from /tv/ but actually paying money for shitpost: the book is a whole new level of sperg.
>>
>>7743502
there's literally a section I wrote that plagiarized a psychological study on schizophrenia, all of it is so disjointed the only thing that screams coherency is MEME, and then that section was heavily altered initself.

A nice experiment, and it was fun to be part of the process, but it's not for reading
>>
File: 1456423598641.jpg (120 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
1456423598641.jpg
120 KB, 323x454
>>7742829
Why tho?
>>
>>7743585
idk i found it in another thread and saved it cause it's hilarious
>>
>>7743585
>>7744426
If the person who posted that deals with literature on an academic level, or has a fancy for comparing italian translations/academic commentaries/works on Dante,having those differing translations is perfectly reasonable. Even non-Italian Dante Enthusiasts would have a reason for having those books.
>>
>>7742829
The Legacy of Autism in a Divine Comedy
>>7742920
>>7743502
You can download it for free. I read a couple of pages and it's complete shit. I might finish it eventually just for the hell of it but it's not good and I didn't expect it to be good.
>>
File: Hy.jpg (22 KB, 282x400) Image search: [Google]
Hy.jpg
22 KB, 282x400
>>7741699
reminder that this pile of shit happened
>>
>>7744449
There's never a need to own that many variants of the same fucking thing. The only even remotely justifiable explanation would be if they were trying to write their own new translation and comparing a bunch of others that came before to each other as part of the process.
>>
>>7744500
I vaguely considered contributing to that but decided it was too autistic to bother with. I think I made the right call.
>>
>>7742829
Excellent

>>7742920
There are THREE you fucker
>>
You fuckers ruined it. First you wrote like a bunch of newfags who think that shitty FotM memes and trips would stick around, filling the book with feminister shit. Then you imbeciles ruined the uniqueness of it as THE /lit/ book by writing a bunch of sequels and spin-offs as soon as this one was finished.

This could have been news-worthy, this could've been "4chan's hacker manifesto" but you faggots ruined it.
>>
I published all 3 tundras

sorry
>>
>>7744526
Kolsti and Tokyo Drift are even worse than the first one so it's ok to forget they exist.
>>
>>7741699
I'm too busy reading Gene Wolfe
>>
>>7744502
>>7744502
Oh I remember seeing that guy post his shelves in a bookshelf thread once. He also has like 8 copies of Faust.
>>
>>7743453
You have Pictures of DFW? Post a pic.
>>
File: 1455167562800.jpg (13 KB, 324x98) Image search: [Google]
1455167562800.jpg
13 KB, 324x98
>Think the title sounds cool as fuck
>Download and get excited to read
>First page is about drinking semen
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.