[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you wouldn't let Walt Whitman lie you down and tongu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Whitman2.jpg (65 KB, 741x871) Image search: [Google]
Whitman2.jpg
65 KB, 741x871
If you wouldn't let Walt Whitman lie you down and tongue your penis/masturbate you into a karezza induced orgasm then you don't know SHIT about literature.

http://www.leylandpublications.com/exc_gaysuccess.html
>>
File: marlon-james-author-interview.jpg (1 MB, 1943x3000) Image search: [Google]
marlon-james-author-interview.jpg
1 MB, 1943x3000
>>7741386
>Whitman
>Not the BBC who will reverse racism your shit until you weep
>>
>>7741398
What do you mean by 'reverse racism'? Isn't that that process that allowed that very negro to attain higher education known as affirmative action?
>>
>>7741425
No it's when he tops you while posting about it to his black followers on social media
>>
>>7741386
but he told me himself that all you need is to understand literature is to be out in the reeds or something
>>
>>7741386
karezza only works with a man and a woman
>>
>>7741647
Where does the woman have to fit into 'don't cum with someone else'? It could be two guys if you want.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.