[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Novel Idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: cocaine_.jpg (184 KB, 399x573) Image search: [Google]
cocaine_.jpg
184 KB, 399x573
Thinking of writing a novel based on a dream journal I've been keeping. I don't know if it would be interesting though. Recently, every dream I've had and been able to remember has been very trippy. I want to write a novel that has no apparent plot or storyline and is completely up to the reader for interpretation. I want the audience to be able to make what they want of the content. Is this a good idea, or a destined flop?
>>
hard to do well but if you don't try you'll never know.
>>
You will never be able to write it. I always have dreams where I have great ideas for movies or books and I'm so hyped on them in my dreams and they seem so good. Then when I wake up and think about it they make no fucking sense. Dreams are weird. Although lucid dreams kick ass. Every time I go lucid the closest person to me in my dream ends up getting there head pushed down to my cock and is forced to give me a bj. Good times.
>>
>>7740403
It sounds like the kind of thing I, for one, live to read. Mind you, most people do not share this taste and even in the unlikely case that your little Traumnovelle is well written, it is destined to obscurity and "cult status" among a few weirdos and neetos.
>>
>>7740570
A person like you would make this exact post.
>>
>>7740602
* love to read -- though the typo isn't that far off
>>
I'd read it if it was done well enough
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.