[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lit I need your advice. A few months ago I sent a bunch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 365.jpg (55 KB, 714x402) Image search: [Google]
365.jpg
55 KB, 714x402
Hey /lit I need your advice.

A few months ago I sent a bunch of emails to editorials and publishers, and I recently was contacted by one.

They asked me for a few "Microcuentos" (Microfictions, short short fictions, short stories and the sort) to see my style, so I sent them some, after that they answered me that they were interested and they sent me a copy of the contract.

BUT when I googles the editorial I found some bad reviews and complaints about it, that they never pay and that the editor is a theft.

And now I dont know what to do, because I don't want them to steal my work and make profit out of it withouth giving me the 10% they say they would on the contract, but on the other hand, I am a no-one and this would, at least, help me start to build a name and have some solid background as a writer with a book published.

Pic is the image of my blog, they are interested in publishing a compilation. I write in spanish.

tl;dr should I publish with a questionable publisher?
>>
>>7739098
que editorial wey
>>
>>7739127

Una editorial espaƱola que se llama Corona Boralis
>>
>>7739098
Date un balazo.

Si ni siquiera puedes discernir por ti mismo si es buena o mala idea darle tu manuscrito a una editorial de mala.muerte, no entiendo como puedes articular microficcion. Autismo, seguramente.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.