[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to talk about something, but I don't know what it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
I want to talk about something, but I don't know what it's called, and I'm sure there's a name for it, so just be patient with me.

So to help you understand what I'm talking about, I want you to consider two things.
Thing ONE
It's been a while since I read The History of Sexuality, but two things really stuck with me (vaguely).
First: the relationship between knowledge and pleasure.
Second: incitement to discourse

Thing TWO
Media titled in this style: 12 Common Misconceptions about the Pinky Finger

I hope this makes sense.
This is like a big thing right? It's a genre of writing/formatting pattern for information. But

**what is it called? And has it been studied or written about?**

People LOVE these kinds of things. It like, you don't even have to present anything new. I feel like at this point, many people don't have misconception anymore, if they have the internet. So you can present any banality in this way, as if you're mythbusting and correcting this big wild mistake everyone shares and people LOVE it.
>>
Listicle
>>
File: 1440275494899.jpg (881 KB, 2160x3840) Image search: [Google]
1440275494899.jpg
881 KB, 2160x3840
>>7737364
The only reason rape is illegal is because women know they are completely worthless to society and by making rape illegal they make sure they can use their cunts to get leverage over men or to simply monetize them.

If rape was legal then women would actually have to work in order to get ahead in society,plus there would be a lot less crime since there would be no Elliot Rodgers.

Rape is a social construct,it's how most animals breed but only humans decided that it's wrong.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.