[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Check my shit out (trying to write and boared). I have 3-4 ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Check my shit out (trying to write and boared). I have 3-4 ideas for 3-4 books and this is one of them so i need a feedback.

Here we go:

Hi. My name is Tom Marhsal. I'm 26 years old guy, recently divorced and tryig to start my new company\life\situation(underline what you like). Oh, i almost forgot, i'm a whore. Yea, kind of a cheap whore, with a great variety of services. Not exactly that kind of a hooker you can meet on a street but very close.
I work as a bank manager and for my new clients i can give the best BalanceJob they ever had. For our old customers i even have fresh ANALytics if you like and other SPECIALS. So, i guess my life seems not that good but wait, i get paid. And they pay a lot so i have money, a bit of power and ofcourse, whores.
But when you are a whore, whores are not an object anymore. So, today i try to find some new definitions of my life, to set new goals and resolutions. Oh, i'm such a dumbass! I forgot, today is 31 of December!
And i'm sitting here, watching a bad show with titties(they are good) and some fucks pretending they want to prank people on the busstop. And it makes me seek. I remember an episode from southpark where Stan started to listen music and it happened to be fart sounds. And then people started to fart with their mouthes .
Now i'm wondering how i could drive myself into this shit, when all my entourage is shit, women a sleep with are shit, my friends are dog shit and i'm all over the shit???
I guess it all starten 1 year ago, when i got my bachelor degree...
>>
>>7737135
Please never write again.
>>
>>7737135

It's shit.

Don't give up, though. I'm sure you can eventually make a meemsterpiece if you devote yourself to the craft with true discipline. Practice erry day.
>>
is it really that bad?
>>
It sucks. You have no sense of style or subtlety. It's literally a suburban teenager sperging out.
>>
>>7737455

This is definitely stolen. There's no way you wrote that yourself.
>>
>>7737135
Sorry but this reads like YA garbage. If I didn't know better then I'd think this was written by John Green.
>>
>>7737135
Try being an actual prostitute for at least a month and write a book about it. It will be awesome because young women today are fascinated with alternative lifestyles. As long as you don't include stealing wallets and smoking crack, of course.

A realistic book about prostitution would sell. Just be descriptive in sex scenes with strangers.
>>
Better:

Succesful white independant strong young woman decides to have sex with strangers for money and live like a prostitute to "avenge" herself after her husband got fat.

She belongs in a high society and earns around 10k a night with high status troublesome men. By the end she is in doubt if she should live like a prostitute or come back to her husband and be subjugated to her social role.

It is a valiant book about modern sexuality and you shouldn't judge it.
>>
>>7737135

I chuckled; is this bait?

>"I guess it all started X year(s) ago..."

Nobody actually writes like this, it's so cliché.
>>
>>7737135
Wgat the fuck?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.