[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enders Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 179x282) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 179x282
This a good series my niggas?
>>
maybe on reddit
>>
>>7737068
I liked it when I was a teenager. Better than most young adult novels. I remember the later books in the series had long boring essays on religion.
>>
>>7737068

If you like StarCraft commentary.
>>
>>7737068
The first one and enders shadow are perfectly acceptable good books for 5th-8th graders who are just coming out of YA fiction (I would call this borderline adult sci fi if only for some of the content and themes, ala Dune).

It was my favorite book when I was a kid, but rereading it as a 30 year old, I found it a bit juvenile and tired.
>>
>>7737068
yes. its like evangelion with a smaller cast and 9 year olds. story has shit logic and is not very good but its all about isolation and stuff the story can make you feel. + your manipulative qt sister putting on a show for you so you will fight the bugs.
>>
>>7737416
when willing things into existence became an option I dropped the books.
>>
>>7737560
btw I only mean the first book.
>>
Honestly I liked the whole series and would probably read through it again in the future. Ender's Game is pretty different from the rest of the series though.
>>
>>7737565
I hate when science fiction tries incorporating metaphysics to begin with. In Ender's Game it was pure garbage.
>>
>>7737634
+ everyone seems to be an asshole in some way and is never called on it, with it being played off as just being life.
>>
>>7737068
first book was great probably gonna try the second one too

as a MOBA afficionado it really struck a chord with me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.