[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Book headcanons thread. No judgin'.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (102 KB, 277x299) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102 KB, 277x299
Book headcanons thread. No judgin'.
>>
>>7735432
Eddie Willers from Atlas Shrugged is half-Mongolian, but white-passing.
>>
>>>/tumblr/

actually wait, doesn't this violate the fanfiction rule?
>>
Levin and Kitty are basically the same age when married. That age is 27.
>>
>>7735439
He was black in one of those awful movies. If you liked the book, do not watch them. If you disliked the book, don't watch them either.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1536x2048
>>7735440
>Doesn't this violate the no fanfic rule
Not really.
>Also implying headcanons are limited to Tumblr
>>
>>7735454
Ok then
>>
>>7735445
Where are they from?
>>
>>7735432

I don't know if you can consider it headcannon, because it's more of a reading, but Odysseus declaring "HEY LOOK IT'S ME, ODYSSEUS, SON OF LAERTES, I LIVE ON ITHAKA. OH WAIT YOU CAN'T LOOK BECAUSE I BLINDED YOU. TELL EVERYONE IT WAS ME, ODYSSEUS. DID I MENTION MY NAME IS ODYSSEUS?" wasn't a mistake on his part, but rather a calculated plan to gain kleos by spreading his name around.
Basically, it wasn't him being a cocky retard, it was him fulfilling his heroic drive for kleos.
It also fits his character to endanger the lives of his crew for personal gain.

Dunno how different that is from normal interpretations, but I've always liked it.
Also, obligatory headcannon:
>Holden didn't rape his sister, Phoebe.
>>
Buck Mulligan isn't Epicurean. He is a closeted homosexual and the cheerfulness is a facade to hide his inner misey.
>>
>>7735504
Anna Karenina. You won't quite realize it while you're reading, but they aren't the same age. They aren't the same age at all.
>>
>>7735559
>projecting this hard
>>
>>7735623
>>/tv/
>>
File: 1452799378241.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1452799378241.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
Katje loves Slothrop back.
Tantivy is fine.
>>
>>7735432

Lolita has a miscarriage, ditches the betabux husband, and returns to the nomadic life as a free spirit
>>
>>7735460
yes, almost exclusively.

unless you're coming from like /co/ or /tg/ or something. in that case, go back.
>>
In the Canterbury Tales, they're all dead and in purgatory, working towards god
>>
>>7735432
Hal will be ok
>>
>>7735432

Not necessarily a headcanon, but Eponine x Marius and Cosette x Valjean are better pairings than Cosette x Marius and the other two being forever cucks.

Some real headcannons:

>For Whom the Bell Tolls
Robert Jordan escapes and reunites with Maria.

>Gone with the Wind
Scarlett and Rhett continue to be on and off for their entire lives, but die married to each other.

I wish literature fans were as autistic in creating rule 34 as anime fans.
>>
>>7736536
>Robert Jordan escapes
and writes the Wheel of Time
>>
>>7736469
>didn't read the first part of the book.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.