[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are we making another /lit/ novel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1456187807840.jpg (120 KB, 380x613) Image search: [Google]
1456187807840.jpg
120 KB, 380x613
When are we making another /lit/ novel?
>>
Never have, never will. Pastiche of memery isn't a novel.
>>
>>7735279
hey I worked really hard on my David Foster Wallace fan fiction that was in A Boy Called Wolf and people said they liked it!
>>
>>7735289
mind linking that again
>>7735219
give it till next september, at the earliest.
>>
>>7735219
Title proposition: "The Patrician"

It's about a rich guy who has nothing better to do than read books and shit post on 4chan. One day, he gets memed so hard that he goes berserk and starts killing people in various ways.
>>
>>7735328
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BUo2D9fbB9LXqpRf-8QnVQ0L7hJUsCvsoCwygopOD9Q/edit

also litwritesabook.com
>>
File: 1455603527132.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1455603527132.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>7735219
I'm writing novel, but I doubt /lit/ will like it, figures contributing to it (fantasy novel, of the weeb kind).
>>
I have an idea for a novel from the perspective of Taylor Swift. She lives undergrounds and eats moles and salamanders and doesn't speak english. All pop stars live in the same underground community and spend all their time getting rim jobs and smoking crack, they are also all hewn from the fat of a giant whale/demiurge that has lived underground since the dawn of creation. They speak a second order of semiotics, allowing them to write lyrics that hit on key demographic messages without actually speaking english. They don't really understand what humans are but they're reared to be pop stars, which they think of as kind of like school. They're handled by a mysterious master caste...
>>
>>7735515
obvs the novel would be an english translation
>>
this actually makes me want to write something for /lit/. i'll report back with whatever horseshit i can come up with in the next 30 minutes.
>>
>>7735545
make it a gift to us in structure and form, not content, anon. i could do w/o another meme conglomeration.
>>
Holy horseshit and all that, Tom thought, as the blonde-haired waitress brought out a steaming load of breadsticks covered in butter. They don’t give you portions like this in Armenia, no sir. While it is easy to take shots at Olive Garden for being “inauthentic”, the atmosphere in the room certainly did have an air of refinement to it. Several tables were filled with people celebrating high school graduation, as SLHS is only a few minutes away. Tom shoved a breadstick in his mouth, for which his wife scorned him, but he was unaware that Americans frowned upon such reckless eating. And, my god, the breadsticks aren’t even considered an appetizer! Tom ordered a plate of piping hot calamari and when it came he squeezed a lemon slice over it for added zest. He chew chew chewed the calamari as he popped the fried delicacy into his mouth and the slippery squid made little squeaking noises between his teeth. Quite well, this Olive Garden, Tom thought as he wiped grease from his moist lips with a napkin. His wife was more dignified and took dainty bites of a leafy green salad with gushing tomatoes and grated cheese. She was a woman of grace, the missus. She drank ice water while Tom ordered a Coke to wash down all of the food. And they haven’t even ordered an entrée yet! But when the time came Tom still had room in his stomach, and ordered a large plate of chicken alfredo. His wife again opted for the more sophisticated option and ordered the baked tilapia with shrimp. Tom was working his way to the bottom of the plate, getting alfredo sauce all over his stubbled chin. Well that was great, Tom thought, but let’s seal the deal so to speak with a glass of wine. Or two. Or three! Ha ha.
Tom was properly wasted when he arrived home and was coming on to his wife big time, really laying the charm, and to be a good sport she humored him though she herself was not horny. You know sugartits, he whispered into her ear, all I could think about was you on the way home. He pressed his throbbing erection onto her thigh. She blushed and was maybe just a little horny now, and in this lustiness she whispered back You want me to pound your ass, big guy? She dug out her pink strap-on and sexily unzipped Tom’s pants. His erection was poking out the flap in his boxers and was of considerable length – and girth, may I add. Tom turned around and his wife spread open his ass cheeks all slow-like, revealing his brown puckered asshole. She poured lubricant on her pink plastic strap-on and went to town, quote unquote, on Tom’s ass. In and out she thrusted, forming a frothy foam of fecal matter and lubricant, which by the way was rose scented. Tom at first felt pain but soon it turned to pure pleasure, but hey what’s the difference am I right?
>>
He moaned in ecstasy as his walnut-sized prostate was rubbed against, and he started jerking off his prick, as they say, until at last he achieved orgasm – the kind of Zen, full-body orgasm that comes with prostate stimulation. Boy howdy that was alright, Tom said as his wife gently pulled out her strap-on and some fecal matter leaked outside of his asshole.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.