[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just read Jurassic Park for the first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: Jurassicpark.jpg (105 KB, 470x662) Image search: [Google]
Jurassicpark.jpg
105 KB, 470x662
Just read Jurassic Park for the first time

So first off, it was a wonderful read. Even after watching the movie more times than I can count, the book had me at the edge of my seat the whole time.

However, I must say that never in the history of reading has there been a more annoying and rage-inducing character than the girl, Lex. She is constantly whining about everything, often in the presence of dino's nearby, putting everyone else in greater danger.

Hats off to Spielberg for tweaking the character to be more tolerable.
Anyone else feel like this while reading this book?
>>
Lol read the lost world
>>
>>7733294
This is currently the top post on r/books right now, nice try leddit
>>
File: high_insteps.jpg (28 KB, 650x483) Image search: [Google]
high_insteps.jpg
28 KB, 650x483
>>7733363

you know where you can fuck off back to
>>
>>7733321
This
>>
>>7733294
The first chapter or so with the compys and their discovery was actually enthralling - which is way more than can be said for some "high brow" lit I've read. After that, with the dopey ideas on dinosaur behaviour, it loses steam until the end.

10/10 idea
5/10 execution
>>
>>7733294
I read it when I was in middle school and overall thought it was just okay.
Do this though >>7733321
>>
File: 62538632790621.jpg (137 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
62538632790621.jpg
137 KB, 717x880
>>7733294
https://www.reddit.com/r/books/comments/471tk1/just_read_jurassic_park_for_the_first_time/
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.