[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>because races condemened to one hundred years of solitude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1453664409597.png (11 KB, 299x289) Image search: [Google]
1453664409597.png
11 KB, 299x289
>because races condemened to one hundred years of solitude did not have a second opportunity on earth.

r u fucking serious marquez
>>
File: 1378493552468.png (12 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1378493552468.png
12 KB, 560x407
>>7731097
>I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times

Are you serious wallace?
>>
yo fuckin consider the fact that possibly he wrote that line and THEN felt the excerpt represented the work as a whole unless you seriously think he thought of a quirky title "one hundred years of solitude" and extrapolated an entire book out of that which would explain your feelings of being slighted somehow because the author didn't write the work "legitimately"

..bittch
>>
>>7731097
>As Gregor Samsa awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found himself transformed in his bed into a gigantic insect after having undergone metamorphosis
I stopped reading there
>>
>These have been my... Meditations
>>
>The whole world is one immense woman, and we are in her very womb, we are not yet born, we are joyfully ripening

Jesus Christ Zamyatin
>>
"So that's why she's called Anna Karenina," Levin exclaimed in the rye field where he felt the warm sunlight upon him and finally decided that he must not only believe, but live, within the God that had made him.
>>
"You're saying that she was raped vaginally 1333 times & anally 1333 times."
"That's right gringo she was raped vaginally & anally 2666 times"

C'mon Bolano!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.