[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be jealous /lit. Source: Taken at the New York Public Library
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (314 KB, 1125x1455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
314 KB, 1125x1455
Be jealous /lit.

Source: Taken at the New York Public Library
>>
I'm actually jealous.

>tfw I live in ny but never go to nypl
>tfw had to get a Chinese copy of aniara
>>
>>7725552
Who cares?
>>
>>7725552

What am I supposed to be jealous of? Did you mean envious, maybe?

In either case, I'd refuse to read it in English.
>>
ho ho ho is that a woman's reflection i spy with this glass eye?
>>
>>7725552
why would i be jealous when i can read it in the original language and even have the book at home?
>>
>>7725573
Get out
>>
>>7726537
Plebs like you need to leave
>>
>>7726439
Be jelly bc I didn't have to fork over $100 for it used on Amazon
>>
>>7726543
If you don't know th significance of this book, you're mistaking which one of us is the pleb.
>>
What else can you read at nypl whilst sitting next to a homeless guy clipping his toenails?
>>
please scan it, op
>>
$15

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=18406943567&searchurl=sts%3Dt%26tn%3Daniara
>>
File: 1453096474275.jpg (28 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1453096474275.jpg
28 KB, 719x719
>reading translated poetry
>>
>>7726361
>Did you mean envious, maybe?
Does it feel good being a giant pedant all the time?
>>
>>7728770
>Book Condition: GOOD
translation: piece of crap

Very Good is the bare minimum for buying used books on the internet desu.
>>
>>7728991

Words are important.
>>
>>7727375
You mean masturbating. They go to the library to do that too. Also wanking to some book just because it won a Nobel prize is the saddest thing ever.
>>
>>7729720
Sadder than being homeless and masturbating in the library?
>>
>>7729720
you seem to have cause and effect backwards anon. it's good and it won a nobel prize cause of it, it's not good cause it won a nobel prize

maybe try actually reading it
>>
>>7729720
Don't worry. These idiots can't even substantiate why they like the book. I've seen this thread before a while ago and it's probably the same whiny faggots
>>
File: aniara.png (1 MB, 603x826) Image search: [Google]
aniara.png
1 MB, 603x826
not jealous, this is my copy
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.