[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /lit/ hate this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 750x502) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 750x502
Why does /lit/ hate this guy?
>>
they're jealous
>>
he shot all those people at Virginia Tech
>>
>>7720707

Why would you hold a macbook that way ?

Also he writes like a child
>>
>>7720724
>Why would you hold a macbook that way ?
Are you really this dense?

It's supposed to look like he's holding a book
>>
>>7720733
>It's supposed to look like he's holding a book
But that makes absolutely no sense. Just makes him look even more retarded.
>>
>>7720733

I know that it still looks stupid.
>>
>>7720733
>Hey everybody I am looking at that middle part between keyboard and display where all the dirt collects
>Voice of a generation
>>
File: 1415645290284.jpg (125 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1415645290284.jpg
125 KB, 393x391
>>7720717
>>
File: lena_dunham5.jpg (265 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
lena_dunham5.jpg
265 KB, 620x412
>>7720743

>Umm actually like I AM the voice of this generation.
>Everyone knows that everyone in each generation alll have basically the same opinions and experiences
>And if it's not that of a liberal fat white women then it means that you are like a secret old person or something
>>
File: 1455073747640.png (97 KB, 362x492) Image search: [Google]
1455073747640.png
97 KB, 362x492
"Paul cried less and transitioned more abruptly from crying to interacting with classmates, and by the middle of the second week he didn’t cry anymore."
>>
>>7720761
Sam > Paul

As in Shoplifting Sam
>>
Because he raped the girl.
>>
>>7720799
*allegedly :^)
>>
>>7720775
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqy9hxhUxK0 ?
>>
I wish Tao Lin would rape me.
>>
Ded meme
>>
>>7720799
16 is legal in Pennsylvania
Tao Lin did nothing wrong
it was just another tumblrina contributing to false accusation culture
>>
>>7720843
Probably true, to be fair.
>>
Pretty insane how much society teaches us to hate men, given how most people with political and economic power are men.
>>
>>7720860
>Pretty insane how much society teaches us to hate men

When did that ever happen?

Did you spend too much time on the internet?
>>
I like tao lin he is a pretty nice guy
>>
>>7720724
MacBOOK, you fucking retard.
>>
>>7720707
Tao Lin is the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess he has never felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. He exist as a polyp upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

He's an insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnout who silently believes he could do a better job of making art than the professionals in the industry. Yet he lacks the ambition and ability to actually enter into the academia that he is so obviously obsessed with. He chooses instead to fuck around and make "new age" tweet collections well into middle age.

He is an awful, awful person. I've met thousands just like him, and the last thing we need is for him to gain any attention for his navel gazing.

Please, /lit/, do not aspire to become anything like him. His is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope he disappears and his disaffected followers stop subsidizing his lifestyle. Perhaps that would force him to do something productive with himself.
>>
>>7721320
Go to bed tao
>>
>>7720707
How is he supposed to hold views worth sharing if he can't even hold a phone without dropping it on his face?
>>
>>7720978
tao pls go
>>
>>7721027

>being an apple autistic
>>
>>7720894
If you don't think this is true then you aren't very observant.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.