[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I break my internet addiction?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: tommy.png (144 KB, 257x319) Image search: [Google]
tommy.png
144 KB, 257x319
How do I break my internet addiction?
>>
Stop going on the internet.
>>
>>7718913
stop paying electricity and telephone bills
>>
File: Suicide.jpg (34 KB, 597x448) Image search: [Google]
Suicide.jpg
34 KB, 597x448
>>
>>7718913
literally just shut the browser of right now mate
>>
>read that book you've been lying about reading on the internet
>write a letter to yourself about what a lying faggot you were and how to prove it
>???
>/lit/ for no utility cost
>>
Taper with some television
>>
Start doing something off the internet and make a habit of it. You must replace a habit with another habit.
>>
its impossible. you just have to accept that the internet is largely a waste of time and even just reading a book is more productive and informative.
>>
>>7718913
You stop believing that new = valuable and form habits that take time and let you appreciate time and skill and focus.

Yoga, breathing exercises, journaling, walking, libraries, tanning, cooking, instrument, create more than you consume.
>>
File: 1380763495418.gif (150 KB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
1380763495418.gif
150 KB, 245x320
Own your enjoyment of the internet instead of letting it own you.
>>
>>7719188
How do I journal?
>>
>>7719212
Theme for the day, try and judge your own values and the values of everyone around you and trace the origin of your actions or thoughts and feelings.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.