[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reading Schedule
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
To all my other 9-5 bros out there, how and when do you find time to read? Do you have a schedule? Do you sneak in a book during lunch break? How do you get over being too tired to read at home?

pic unrelated but cormac mcarthy is great
>>
desperate self bumb
>>
I'm more like 6-5, but I spend some time reading for an hour or two most nights before bed and in the morning for about 30 minutes before work a couple days a week. I also read a lot on the weekends.

I dunno what to say about not being too tired to read after work. I usually nap for about an hour after work before dinner, so I guess that helps.
>>
by becoming neet
>>
>>7719023
hurr durr wagecuck pleb only NEET is patrician lol
>>
>>7718848
I'm able to read at least 70 minutes every day, while I'm in the train to and from wok.
>>
>>7719439
This kinda thing. Commutes are the perfect reading time: they're regular, leave you no other choice but to read (unless you're a dumbphoner), and can be highly motivating (if you live in an area with a lot of homeless/mentally disturbed people that you need to regularly ignore to preserve your own sanity).
>>
My job is fucking bullshit so sometimes I shirk my duties and read for a few hour. My boss is too lazy to check on me so fuck it.
>>
>>7718848
>>7718848
Are you so shameless to work for anyone that forces you to sneak a book to your lunch break? NEET is one option, another is working a lower paying job that you can get away with reading or listening to books during the majority of your shift (pizza delivery, security, etc.). Unless a few pages on your commute or weekend reading satisfies you I'd recommend finding the courage to value your time more than your salary, otherwise stay pleb and see where your salary gets you when some years from now you find yourself unable to focus as you once could to read as you once wanted to.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.