[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to someone today and he talks about how infinite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: DFW.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
DFW.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>talking to someone today and he talks about how infinite jest is his favorite book and how it literally changed his life and views of the world

Did I just get meme'd IRL or is Infinite Jest really that good?
>>
>>7717105
Normies love it. How do you think it became a bestseller?
>>
why don't you read the fucking book and find out instead of shitposting
>>
>>7717105
hes prob some smug pseudo who's never actually read it and you should have stabbed him on the spot
>>
>>7717105
I haven't read it, but the probability of someone shitposting irl to the point of lying about loving IJ is low.
>>
>>7717105

Ya got meme'd. He was trying to trick you into reading it.

It's worth checking out the first 100 if you want to read the first novel written by someone on the spectrum.
>>
>>7717105
its really that good

It is a mirror held up to our America. It is "The Count of Monte Christo" of our time

fucking read it
>>
>>7717128
>the first novel written by someone on the spectrum
>the first
Paradise Lost
Ulysses
Gravity's Rainbow
Taipei
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.