[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any advice for an individual who fell out of writing and is finding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 234x258) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 234x258
Any advice for an individual who fell out of writing and is finding it impossibly difficult and overbearing to get back into it? Just trying to ease back in /lit/
>>
piss really hard
volley piss up in the air while folding yourself so it lands in your own asshole
>>
>>7716686
Look at this joker
Like I haven't tried that yet faggot
>>
File: IMG_20160218_230629.jpg (94 KB, 533x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160218_230629.jpg
94 KB, 533x960
Don't try. There's no law that says everybody has to be a writer. It's harder than it looks. Its better to move on that to be just another no talent hack.
>>
>>7716678
Post former writing here
>>
>>7716696
Terrible advice.
>>
>>7716698
If he can't post something anonymously, why should he even write?
>>
>>7716721
Those are not mutually exclusive. Filtered retard.
>>
What exactly are you finding difficult?

You'll need to give specifics if you want any advice worth a damn
>>
File: 3083254319_900521fc6c_z.jpg (100 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
3083254319_900521fc6c_z.jpg
100 KB, 640x426
>>7716727
Haha, look at this guy and how mad he is
>>
practice, dummy. write like a page a day.

and if you have no motivation to do even that, than just give up. it's not like it matters anyway.
>>
>>7716810

This. It's more about systems than it is about goals. Starting the habit of writing daily is more doable than the nebulous "I want to write again."

What should you write? If you can't figure that out yet use prompts to help refine your craft and flex the creative neurons in your brain.
>>
>>7716744

Here you go, OP - write about catsnakes.
>>
>>7716736
I write a page or two of a story in one session and then the next day I can't work on it again. So I have like 20 one or two page beginnings of stories. Same goes for poetry.
>>
>>7716932
Do you ever start with an idea of where you want to go? Its one thing to have a beginning, but you need an ending, thats what defines the entire progression of the thing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.