[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we enjoin people we hate to leave /lit/ forever >the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
ITT: we enjoin people we hate to leave /lit/ forever

>the guy spreading /pol/ cancer
>the antinatalist guy who keeps coining his own buzzwords like "life-junkies" and trying to explain how life sucks with thermodynamics
>>
>>7715356
>the frog faggots
>>
>the retard who thinks Zizek has merit
>the ignorant baboon that hasn't read Sam Harris but shits on him
>>
>>7715409
>implying you need to read Sam Harris to shit on him
>>
>>7715423
You do, also once you read him you won't be able to shit @ him.
>>
>>7715426
top-tier shitposting, Sam
>>
>>7715426
I checked out his youtube channel and it's just a bunch of videos about him parodying other youtubers, and some convention talk he did.

I can't believe retards like this guy.
>>
The fags that think the hobbits should have ridden eagles to Mordor.
>>
>>7715356
the guy who posts dfw memes
but itt
>the guy who has a different opinion than me
>>
>>7715437
What, he doesn't parody stuff.
If you can't detect inherent kindness and sincerity in his voice then your hardware is faulty.
>>
>>7715508
Calm down, Sam.
>>
>>7715534
Just meditate.
>>
anti natalist man please stay
leave the thermodynamics out though
>>
>>7715356
>the guy who thinks Gass is bad
>>
>>7715409
this guy
>>
The guy who starts all those booktuber threads.
>>
>>7715571
fucking this. And the John Green poster
>>
Anyone who makes a Just read/bought X, thoughts?/What should I start with? thread.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.