[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Tim Urban's WaitButWhy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: kek.png (604 KB, 1484x1243) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
604 KB, 1484x1243
What do you guys think of Tim Urban's WaitButWhy?
>>
>>7715301
i don't know but that pic triggered the fuck out of me.

has it been made by jewish cultural marxists who try to imply that scandinavia should take in more dirty Arabs to subvert western civilization and breed out whiteness?

take these pictures back to tumblr where they belong, we're 4chan here, and that means redpilled.

There is not room for more non-whites, and that's FINAL.
>>
>>7715322
Do you have some kind of autism?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/04/02/the-entire-world-fits-in-new-york-city/
>>
>>7715345
fuck off, shill

white people are being genocided
>>
>>7715345
>the-entire-world-fits-in-new-york-city
Great, now we only need someone who can push the button and blow every piece of shit human being away.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.