[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you use nootropics for reading or writing? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: smart-drugs.jpg (34 KB, 600x349) Image search: [Google]
smart-drugs.jpg
34 KB, 600x349
Do any of you use nootropics for reading or writing? I'm so tired and unfocused by the end of the day that it is a struggle to do either for several hours straight. What do you recommend? Not trying to do amphetamines btw
>>
>>7714670
dude drugs lmao
>>
>i want focus and energy
>not trying to do amphetamines btw
???
you could microdose acid i guess, i haven't tried it but my friend swears by it. im struggling to think of a non amphetamine drug that doesn't make u sleepy or lose focus.
>>
I usually keep a bottle of brandy in my desk drawer, I call it my writer juice in my head.
>>
>>7714670

If you nootropics just to read don't take them when you settle down to read or you will have sleepytime troubles. I dunno shit about nootropics though but there's a lot of info out there.
>>
just drink coffee dawg
>>
The best nootropic for writing is alcohol.

Seriously, you can write better if you can't think.
>>
>>7714670
Go home and start reading even if you're tired. Fall asleep while reading but before you do set an alarm for 20 minutes. Wake up refreshed for the rest of the evening.
>>
>>7714700
>>7714785
Yea I've heard good things about this and have never tried it. This isn't really feasible to do every night though and it's hard to read when you're drunk.
>>7714778
Doesn't work for me.
>>7714765
Yea Im afraid of this happening. Damn.
>>7714786
This is probably what I should do.
>>
File: 1455547963937.jpg (21 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
1455547963937.jpg
21 KB, 564x423
>>7714670
ESSENTIAL SUPPLEMENTS
~5000iu Vitamin D oral capsule daily
-------->do you live in Panama? didn't think so, you don't get enough sun you fuckup, they have UV lamps in cold places for a reason. Darkies couldn't live in cold places because they had a disadvantage of absorbing this and got Darwin'd.
~Sufficient sleep, nightly min:7hours optimal:9
~Exercise daily, helps your brain you genetic dead-end (not walking)
~Creatine, helps your brain you skeptical meatball
~2fish oils
~coffee in the morning, tea@evening
MANZONE ONLY
~cold showers
>>
>>7714670
Don't bother with nootropics. Try magnesium supplements (I use magnesium citrate).

I can recommend microdosing 1p-lsd with 100mg modafinil from experience, but it's not something to do many days in a row.
>>
>>7714812

You do know that only about 1-2h of sunlight is more than enough to get enough vitamin D? Cold showers are also mostly placebo.
>>
File: vitamin-d-infographic.jpg (498 KB, 570x2280) Image search: [Google]
vitamin-d-infographic.jpg
498 KB, 570x2280
>>7716357
>>
>>7714670
Stop being a wageslaves.

The Greeks were NEETs.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.