[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you cried at the end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: neverletmego1.jpg (49 KB, 510x680) Image search: [Google]
neverletmego1.jpg
49 KB, 510x680
How many of you cried at the end?
>>
>>7713820

I wanked in the end.
>>
I was more than willing to let go at the end, for I realized that I had wasted my time.
>>
>>7713840
Why do you say that?
>>
>>7713857

The prose was annoying and the story itself was underwhelming. I won't
fault the author too much for the story, because I appreciate the effort to not give it
a generalized ending, but the prose was something that annoyed me to
no end.
>>
>>7713883
dang i cant believe people hate ishiguro's prose. it's so fucking comfy ;;

the buried giant is a superior never let me go imo, insofar as they're both "genre" works.

i enjoyed never let me go but i think it had flaws. definitely very #feels though.
>>
>>7713883
You didn't read it fuck off
>>
This book was trash. Cried tears of joy.
>>
>>7713899

Why do you say that? You thought the prose was good? Would you say it was excellent?
>>
The movie was good. Garfield screaming his pain was amazing tbqh.
>>
>>7713820
it was both comfy and melancholic. i'd like more books with an atmosphere like this

didn't cry at the end, which was odd considering that i cry at the end of most books. i felt hollow and kind of impotent though
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.