[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have come to a point where I can only jack off to written
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: uP0LRgM.gif (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
uP0LRgM.gif
46 KB, 600x600
>tfw have come to a point where I can only jack off to written erotic stories that specifically cater to my fetishes
>tfw there are no stories out there that really do, and the ones that do are terribly written

i never asked for this, bros
>>
>>7712765
Describe fetishes, and I may be able to recommend some smut.
>>
>>7712765
Stop jerking off every day you fucking fetishist dumbass. inb4 you're that vorefag who went ballistic the other night
>>
how bout you start fucking people, son.
>>
BOO HOO I JERKED OFF TOO MUCH AND HAD NO SELF CONTROL NOW I CANT DO IT WHY IS LIFE SO U NFAIR
>>
Take a break for a few days and you'll be able to jerk it to vanilla again, or at least something less depraved.
>>
Writing my own erotica of my highly specialized sexual fantasies gives me very meaty ejaculations, to be honest. I recommend it.
>>
If I finish a novel and I'm not covered in precum then quite frankly the novel is a failure.
>>
>>7712765
Fantasies are your best friends. Use them. Why don't you write something for this thread?
>>
>>7712765
Just take a month off. You'll be able to cum to anything after a nice break. Then after you did that try and keep it to once or twice a week and you shouldn't have the same problem again.
>>
Condition yourself so that you only get turned on by good prose.
>>
I eke out a living by writing taboo screenplays and erotica for online mags and Amazon books. What's your fetish? I'll make you something short for free, because I like /lit/.
>>
>>7713209
OP here.

My fetish is kindergarten stories
Can you call her Sophie?
>>
>>7712765
Write your own.
>>
>>7713190
>tfw haven't had an orgasm in two weeks and homely girls are starting to seem attractive
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.