[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My neetdom is going to end, help me /lit/ you are my favourite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 590x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 590x572
My neetdom is going to end, help me /lit/ you are my favourite board. Today they called from work center and i will start internship in hospital. Problem is i have no idea what i would do there, i wrote on my cv some shit like "knowing python" but actually i have no idea about that stuff - i just edited my cv few months ago when i was using codeacademy, i dont even do that anymore. I am fucked, what do /lit/? I actually love being a neet, staying late at night, reading books, but by work i would make my mom happier and maybe afford first hooker. Also for book related: what do you guys thought about Proust?
>>
>>7712021
Assuming you're really this clueless, it'll probably go nowhere and you'll end up right back where you are now in a couple of months.
>>
where do you live?
>>
>>7712021
If your CV is fucking shite (I'm guessing it is) they'll just have you to do some trivially easy work that only a complete fuckup couldn't handle. Just don't be a retard, show up to work, be polite and do what you're told. You can read after work is done(still more than enough time for that) and you'll overall probably be happier because you're actually doing something with your life.

What Proust are you talking about? ISOLT?
>>
>>7712026
Not seems that bad actually, especially if this is paid internship. Biggest fear i have is first interview when they will see i dont know everything and either they will find something simple for me, or something i cant manage. I am afraid of being incompetent idiot; not that i want to learn stuff or anything but it may be only way. So i hope they will be polite and want to teach me anything despite cluelessness
>>7712030
Started first book. I love this concept of having kinda boring life and despite having lame life experience write great prose, i want to write something similar
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.