[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: COxhgrxVAAAxjcl.jpg (31 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
COxhgrxVAAAxjcl.jpg
31 KB, 600x450
What are some good character names that aren't normal, but aren't completely out there either?

CHARACTER NAME FIGHT
>>
Harry Potter
>>
Go to bed Mr Lucas.
>>
>>7711376
At first I thought this was a painting of a midget sticking his arm into a horse's ass. The crease below the arm being the cleft furrow between the cheeks, and the small horse head foreshortened due to distance as it looks over its shoulder with a grin.

This interpretation, I suspect, is much more interesting. I would not have replied to this livejournal-ass thread if I hadn't been perplexed and astounded by a cartoon depiction of midget bestiality
>>
>>7711402

Well sorry my thread sucks. On the other hand, the image is from a wiki how article. Like all wiki how articles, the art is devious and misleading, and captivating all at the same time.
>>
>>7711376
You don't have to do noko anymore you fucking mong
>>
>>7711416

Habit. Fucks yer problem, mate? We coulda been friends, you and I. And yet you'll be quick to judge, bugger.
>>
>>7711402
Are you a biter/screamer? Or just a 'I don't read facial expressions or understand that other people are real' type? Dumptrucks and fire engines are cool, tho.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.