[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there more to life than being weird and shitposting (both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (375 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
375 KB, 960x1440
Is there more to life than being weird and shitposting (both on the Internet and in real life)

This is a serious question
>>
No, literally every other aspect of life is imaginary.
>>
How can anyone really say that?Of course there is, go outside or read a book
>>
what's your idea of 'being weird', OP?
>>
>>7709760
Very little
>>
>>7709760
yeah having a hot girlfriend and money while being weird and shitposting
>>
There can be if you want. Equally, there doesn't have to be. It's all down to you.
>>
>>7709760
No. Now go watch The Pest.
>>
File: 1452887384688-4.jpg (14 KB, 236x345) Image search: [Google]
1452887384688-4.jpg
14 KB, 236x345
>>7709760

yes.
>>
>>7709760
Yes, there is also coming back to post when you are legal
>>
>>7710367
Best adaptation of The Most Dangerous Game ever. A true /lit-core movie.
>>
>>7709760
Are you me?
>>
a lot more
>>
>>7709773
>read a book
You fag
>>
>>7709760

Nope. The cake is a lie.

Just try to have some fun while you still can.
>>
>>7710163
Shit, all I'm missing is money
>>
>>7709760
Having passions.
But the catch is that you have to drop your shields of irony to truly pursue things you are passionate about and fuck that am I right?
>>
>>7709760
God. That's it.
>>
freddy got fingered is fucking (unintentionally) amazing
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.