[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which version of the bible should I buy? ( iam not Christian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
Which version of the bible should I buy?
( iam not Christian nor have I ever been to church)

I am interested in it for its mythological aspects and I want a version that focuses on that part
>>
Cool pictures
>>
>>7708892
A Catholic study bible of your choice.
>>
Revised Standard Version.
>>
King James

If Catholic
>>7710239
or Jerusalem
>>
1611 KJV
>>
Story time:

So I was staying at holiday inn one week to attend some regional school conference. I'm not religious, only somewhat, but every holiday inn I've been to has a copy of the bible in the drawers of each room, so I was interested this time.

I went to the bathroom, washed my hands, and then grabbed the bible open. Every night I'd read hours until I pass out until the night that I was leaving when Jesus approached me through the window and told me to believe. SO I sold him my soul and he butt fucked me and I came and went to heaven. I am now missing for more than 7 years and my name is Madeleine Mccann
>>
>>7710268
The fact that the parents left the kids alone in the hotel room while they went away to eat is moderately annoying. They deserve the loss.
>>
>>7708892
one like in the pic.

It's perfect.
>>
>>7708892
>i'm lookin for a reaaaal spritual trip, maan
>>
>>7708892
An accurate translation.
>>
>look up bible with mushrooms on it
>get a shot of a guy holding it and showing off his ass
>>
>>7710268
hilarious and edgy you should post it on tumblr!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.