[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lit Encryption How the fuck do these hacks get paid to teac
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Lit Encryption

How the fuck do these hacks get paid to teach?

https://youtu.be/Np72VPguqeI

>… I think probably in the context of this nature… nevertheless fascinating but will never occur…
>… now you’ve read some Deridie… you’ve found it difficult, indeed, you’ve thought “Why does he have to write like that?”… isn’t he making it more difficult than it needs to be…
>… why doesn’t he say one thing that he means? It’s all deliberate on his part
>… deconstruction is an evasive dance that one doesn’t settle for distinct positions… an idea that can be understood as governed by a blanket term… what is often called a transcedental signifie…. crab-like size-ways way around an arguement… all it can to avoid seeemingly to avoid… definite concept.. deconstruction is deconstruction of the grounds that our thinking can be derived from one definite concept…

> Let me remind us that we’ve been doing deconstruction and what’s been problematic in derida has been explained. Let’s begin with a warmup sheet which we can anchor in these drawings I’ve made.
> You look at these drawings and go aha that’s the vertical axis and once we get to feminism feminism has its own ideas of the vertical axis
> In the mean time the Eiffel tower shows how the vertical axis is vertical.

Listen to this hack. Tell me you weren't making fun of your lit prof for being a goof as you sat in class listening to his alzheimer dementia ramblings.
>>
>>7707291
You should go back to whacking off to anime because you're clearly a lot better at that than you are at this.
>>
Bro you're embarrassing yourself and won't get any sympathy here. Just go to /tv/ or something
>>
>>7707295
>>7707299
I've been listening to him for half an hour and he's talking much ado about nothing. Prove me wrong.
>>
I'm sure if a lay person sat in on a lecture of theoretical physics it would just be as ostensibly incomprehensible from a simple lack of necessary faculty to engage with the subject matter. Why do lay people get triggered by lit theory?
>>
>>7707398
Because said "people", and I use the term loosely, think being able to read TVtropes pages makes them capable of understanding anything.
>>
>>7707398
I take an interest in theoretical physics. Does it help you sleep better a night being able to dismiss "people" as intellectually inferior? does that turn you on? I bet among peers you knock your professors as the out-of-touch stereotypes they are.
>>
>>7707449
I know people who never even went to high school that sound less retarded than you do right now. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>7707398
One reason would be that theoretical physics accomplish things like flying to the moon or computers or the internet, the enormity of the accomplishment is pretty blatant.

By contrast, lit theory experts...apparently have better opinions.
>>
>>7707407
Holy wow I was just in that captain planet thread.l.
God help that man.
>>
>>7707471
You can't hurt me. There's nothing you can say to me that would hurt me. I have no feelings. I have no soul. Keep throwing your rocks. They'll just bounce off and hit the ground. You are just one man. An anonymous, single man with no power over anything.

... but if you could provide something useful, I'd really appreciate that. I mean I've sent people Amazon gift cards before as a sign of appreciation.
>>
>>7707407
How the fuck does that guy lack so much self-awareness. What a chasm it is between acknowledging one's ignorance and being too stupidly stubborn to do so.
>>
>>7707473
It's philosophy, man. Fuck, if you care so much about 'tangible, physical results' go back to /sci/ and leave us alone.
>>
File: Jesus loves you.gif (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Jesus loves you.gif
66 KB, 500x500
>>7707491
>Sticks and stones
Aww, anon's feelings got hurt. Don't feel bad anon.
>>
>>7707473
>theoretical physics accomplish things like flying t the moon
wat
>or computers
the fuck
>or the internet

Why. Why does even your bottom-out comment have holes in it?

Son just stop. Right the fuck now. Stop.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.