[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the DJ Khaled of Literature?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: DJ-Khaled-OReos-Stomach.png (430 KB, 602x602) Image search: [Google]
DJ-Khaled-OReos-Stomach.png
430 KB, 602x602
Who's the DJ Khaled of Literature?
>>
Published writer, Mindy Kaling.
>>
>>7707273
I thought her official title was Face and Name on Published Book
>>
>>7707288
Your thinking of Lena Dunham
>>
File: dj-khaled.jpg (169 KB, 490x594) Image search: [Google]
dj-khaled.jpg
169 KB, 490x594
>>7707132
Wise quotes from DJ Khaled.

"Another one.”

“Key to more success is clean heart and clean face.”

“They will try to close the door on u, just open it.”

“They don’t want you to win. They don’t want you to have the No. 1 record in the country. They don’t want you get healthy. They don’t want you to exercise. And they don’t want you to have that view.”

“I changed… a lot.”

They don’t want you to jet ski.”

"Don’t play yourself.”
>>
"Them doors that was closed, I ripped the doors off and took the hinges off and when I took the hinges off I put the hinges in the fucking boy's hands. Yeah, in the fucking boy hands. You know, I took the whole door off and the hinges and I put it in the fucking boy's hands."

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>7707309
requesting a flip of the hair to the beard and the beard to the hair.
>>
>>7707325
A mysterious soothsayer, this one. DJ Khaled has been blessed not only with good looks, he's also able to utter some of the most stimulating things, on or off stage.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.