[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lots of books published nowadays include this statement. Mostly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: no slut shaming.jpg (59 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
no slut shaming.jpg
59 KB, 500x363
Lots of books published nowadays include this statement. Mostly YA, but it goes beyond that.
What are some GOOD books about slut shaming? I haven't read Houellebecq, but I think this is one of the themes of his books_
>>
>>7706966
Titus Andronicus
>>
The Scarlet Letter?
>>
File: hugs.jpg (92 KB, 450x1024) Image search: [Google]
hugs.jpg
92 KB, 450x1024
>>7706973
I'm going to read it right now.

>>7706976
I'll read it after the play.

Thanks. I have reading material for a few days.
>>
File: 1405987818210.png (74 KB, 213x233) Image search: [Google]
1405987818210.png
74 KB, 213x233
>>7706966
What do you mean "lots of books"?

Where do they even print it, the back cover?
>>
>>7707115
goat tier list
hang it in the hall of fame pls
>>
>>7706966
women call themselves slut.

also, women despise being called sluts, but love to be sluts. it is part of having all the liberties, with none of the consequences.
>>
2/100,000,
You trolll like a girl.
>>
>>7707274
This.
You can call them every name in existence and they won't care, tell them the truth and they have an aneurysm.
>>
>>7707274
>>7707310
its kinda like how guys think every girl is a slut not worth having unless she's /his/ slut.
>>
>>7707314
I was really into Helen for a while.
>>
>>7707314
Being someone's "slut" makes no sense. Slut is being sexually promiscuous, and a large number of strange partners is needed to call someone a slut.
If she is worth having depends of the person, I can say that I don't like it. Of course, this doesn't mean that the woman needs to be the virginal bride either.
>>
>>7707336
I don't like virgins. I don't like buying new sheets. I always take them horse riding first.
>>
>>7707336
she's a slut, and yet she has chosen to be his.

think about this for a little while. think about it means.
>>
>>7706966
Crime and punishment
Oh wait-
>>
>>7707455
She's cucking him?
>>
>>7707115
Stirner vs Nietzsche.

GO
>>
>>7707322
Underrated
>>
>>7707314
This bullshit again, a woman who stays in a monogamous relationship isn't a slut. You can be kinky as fuck and not be a slut if you do so with one partner over the course of years together.
>>
File: always getting hit on.jpg (73 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
always getting hit on.jpg
73 KB, 600x900
it's sold today as if it was a problem of guys hating on girls, some sexism issue, but slut shaming really just arises from women being possessive and protective of good mating material.
Given that most literature known here surely stems from the pen of old men, what are we expected to find here? You'll get further with the Mean Girls movie...

Too bad this 15yo chick took down her 'I don't care, I'm not a slut, don't call me slut' video where she is crying. If you look at the comments to her video, you see the girls reality of other chicks being mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzqaMba8XyQ
>>
>>7707341
>I always take them horse riding first.
really nigga?
>>
This thread is really disappointing.
>>
>>7707850
I always laugh when some painted up slut calls someone ugly, if you watch off all the foundation, toner etc, they usually look just like the person they dissing.
>>
>>7707856
women know that they can afford this behavior
>>
>>7707856
Wash off*
>>
>>7707115
If anyone on that list needs a hug, it's Wittgenstein. God, what a shit childhood he had.
>>
>>7707918
I don't think it was that bad. His parents were behave more mild to him after what happened to his brothers.
>>
>>7707850
>slut shaming really just arises from women being possessive and protective of good mating
Slut shaming arises from women mating with anyone with a dick more than from being selective.
>>
>>7706966
>I haven't read Houellebecq, but I think this is one of the themes of his books
you're fucking stupid
>>
>>7708629
>being this bitter
are you happy anon?
>>
File: goebbels.jpg (82 KB, 622x653) Image search: [Google]
goebbels.jpg
82 KB, 622x653
>>7707310
Sounds almost like you're paraphrasing this lad.
>>
>>7708898
Jews > women

A Jew hath at least eyes- all women are blind
>>
Being a slut is shameful. Being flippant and crass in your relationships with other people is shameful.
>>
>>7706966
The part in I, Claudius where the roman soldier tells Claudius' wife to fuck off when she tries to seduce him is pretty satisfying.
>>
>>7710633
iirc, women loved to be fucked by gladiators back in the day
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.