[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /lit/ I have a favor to ask you in regards of a book report
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Othello-William-Shakespeare.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Othello-William-Shakespeare.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
Okay /lit/
I have a favor to ask you in regards of a book report I'm supposed to do.
The book is Othello and the question that I'm answering is :"Does Othello truly love Desdemona or does he view her as a item?"
Any information would be nice.
I spent three hours browsing Google Scholar and found nothing.
>>
>>7706133

This play contains great poetry, is easy to read and is very short (plays are never too long). Just read it and write your own opinion.
>>
>>7706165
I'm an awfully slow reader.
I have read it once already as well as watched the movie.
Also the school that gave me the assignment requires a minimum of three sources.
The sources is the one thing that's really giving me a hard time.
>>
check out the homework board, I think it's just the place for you!

>>>/hm/
>>
He doesn't love D.Mona. he is using her to get to her hot friend. He makes up stories about a sick aunt as an exuse to sleep with different women. The sisters name is Catherine and they have been in love since children but Othello is black and her family disaprrives. There is some stuff about how he escapes slavery on a raft with his friend a white boy with an alcoholic father. Hope that helps;
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.