[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Oedipa settled back, to await the crying of lot 49. Jesus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: cone.jpg (12 KB, 220x330) Image search: [Google]
cone.jpg
12 KB, 220x330
>Oedipa settled back, to await the crying of lot 49.

Jesus fucking Christ, really?
Bravo Pinecone.
>>
>>7705768
No, we're not doing one of these stupid threads. Take it to /tv/
>>
>>7705768
>And but so, she really was the broom of the system.

Fuck you, bandanna man.
>>
>So my friend was all like Yeah I had to park under a palm tree and there was a gull's nest right above it and I haven't had a chance to get a car wash yet, and but then I get inside the car and it's even worse on the inside and I'm all Dude this is The Seagull and Other Stories here

yeah just no, Chekhov
>>
File: K.jpg (5 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
K.jpg
5 KB, 224x224
>and theennn.... HE TURNED INTO A BUG!! LMAO
>>
>and finally hey inherited The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra

Jesus Christ, really /lit/?
>>
File: bloom by joyce.png (648 KB, 557x695) Image search: [Google]
bloom by joyce.png
648 KB, 557x695
>Earlier that day, he had seen an older gentleman beating off his cock behind the rocks of some beach, watching as a gout of his sperm graced the fertile ground.

Some drunk schizoid-ass Irishman.
>>
>>7705768
it funny because that really is the ending!
>>
>So I can't really tell you one way or the other.
>You'll just have to imagine you have Blindsight.

based watts
>>
>and the image of the judge's puckered red asshole filled the kid's vision, like some kind of blood meridian moon...
>>
>>7707745
Finally someone pointed it out
Fucking /lit/, man
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.