[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>YFW you discover all of the old archives from the greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: sadmichael.gif (323 KB, 500x188) Image search: [Google]
sadmichael.gif
323 KB, 500x188
>YFW you discover all of the old archives from the greatest week in the history of /lit/, when Thomas Pynchon was posting here, have been deleted and you've lost your last true connection to this place. The excuse you kept using to come back and that you'd used to falsely convince yourself in some fucked up way that maybe, just maybe, he'll come back. After all, if someplace is good enough for Pynchon, it's good enough for you. But now he's gone. And the archive is gone. And you just don't know why you're here anymore.
>>
Pynchon is a hack and if you like Pynchon you will die a stupid virgin.
>>
>>7705482
>when Thomas Pynchon was posting here
Luckily you also lost the archives there the fake pynchon poster came back for attention and revealed himself to be a super annoying self-absorbed faggot, who kept playfully telling people not to search for his identity and then bumping the thread when they gave up.
>>
>>7705499

I don't believe you.
>>
>>7705527
I'm glad you don't.

I preferred it when I thought that Pynchon actually posted here once. At least the myth lives on in your mind.
>>
>>7705563

Thanks, man. Me too. Me too.
>>
>>7705499
>implying that guy was the same guy who posted in the original thread
you don't know. you can't know.
>>7705482
the archive's down but the admin is working on it. trust me. email him yourself if you're up to it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.