[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any unironic anti-natalists on /lit/ over the age of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: zappfe.jpg (2 KB, 152x200) Image search: [Google]
zappfe.jpg
2 KB, 152x200
Are there any unironic anti-natalists on /lit/ over the age of 21?

Who else here has decided not to "have kids"?

What do you think of Zappfe's essay on the matter?
>>
As if we had a choice
>>
>>7703860
I'm in my 30's and married and have no kids. I had a vasectomy when I was 24 though.

I'm not anti-natalist though as I don't think anybody should have kids though I do think it's largely a bad idea for those individuals.
>>
>>7704698
OK, looking it up I probably am but I don't believe in burdening other people with it.
>>
>>7703860
>Zappfe's essay
link?
>>
>>7703860
yes condemning a person to the slavery of freedom without their consent is the cruellest act you can commit. also i would probably make any progeny highly neurotic.
>>
>>7703860
antinatalist is a jewish plot to convince you to stop making white children
>>
>>7704872
can someone explain to me how Jews aren't white? All the Jewish people I know act even more like honkies than other white people
>>
>>7704698
>I had a vasectomy when I was 24 though.
Why?
>>
>>7704888
I didn't and don't want to have children and it's the most reliable form of birth control by a very large margin.
>>
is there anyone on /lit/ who thinks that having children isn't irresponsible and evil?
>>
>>7704883
Because they have a distinct culture from European christendom, even though christendom is derived from Judaism. Judaism does not recognize Jesus as a messiah, and for centuries, that actually mattered. They are also widely dispersed as a distinguishable community across European nations, and are generally tight-knit, secluded, and successful, which breeds suspicion and envy. Ultimately, being a distinct community sets them up as a scapegoat when things go wrong.
>>
File: 1454024928966.jpg (196 KB, 400x502) Image search: [Google]
1454024928966.jpg
196 KB, 400x502
>>7703860
Do you need to decide when you have kids? I'am 21 right now and I believe that you have kids later in your life but not to late that you don't see your grandchildren, also not too late that you can't raise your kids properly... In Sweden age of first marriage is 35.6 for men, Germany 33.5, Denmark 34.8, United Kingdom 33.1. in consider that have kids is your life purpose, how do you just decide this, and mess it up.
>>
>>7704706
https://philosophynow.org/issues/45/The_Last_Messiah
>>
>>7704948
>This article is available to subscribers only.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.