[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In the space provided please submit a short, self-reflective
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1433711247483.jpg (836 KB, 3501x1825) Image search: [Google]
1433711247483.jpg
836 KB, 3501x1825
>In the space provided please submit a short, self-reflective essay on yourself, outlining your interests, ambitions, and experiences, and any other relevant information. (2000 characters or less.)

What does one write?
>>
>2000 characters or less

write: n/a
>>
>>7699668
Just be honest.
Write something like "I Knew I'd Got it in Me so Thit settles That, Thonderbalt Captain Smeth and La Belle Sauvage Pocahonteuse, Way for Wet Week Welikin's Douchka Marianne, The Last of the Fingallians, It Was Me Egged Him on to the Stork Exchange and Lent my Dutiful Face to His Customs, Chee Chee Cheels on their China Miction, Pickedmeup Peters, Lumptytumtumpty had a Big Fall, Pimpimp Pimpimp, Measly Ventures of Two Lice and the Fall of Fruit, The Fokes Family Interior, If my Spreadeagles Wasn't so Tight I'd Loosen my Cursits on that Bunch of Maggiestraps, Allolosha Popofetts and Howke Cotchme Eye, Seen Aples and Thin Dyed, i big U to Beleaves from Love and Mother, Fine's Fault was no Felon, Exat Delvin Renter Life, The Flash that Flies from Vuggy's Eyes has Set Me Hair On Fire, His is the House that Malt Made, Divine Views from Back to the Front, Abe to Sare Stood Icyk Neuter till Brahm Taulked Him Common Sex, A Nibble at Eve Will That owal Relieve, Allfor Guineas, ounds and Compliments Libidous, Seven Wives Awake Aweek."

That's what I'd do.
>>
File: 1431101782877.jpg (414 KB, 2020x1300) Image search: [Google]
1431101782877.jpg
414 KB, 2020x1300
Here is some inspiration OP.
>>
>>7699674
Page is to big.
>>
>>7699683
That's what your gf told me.
>>
>>7699674
>she passed him
Fucking clearly didn't understand it at all, yet still gave him a "D-" because she's too lazy for all the clerical labor that an "F" would entail.

American education is going to shit because most people who teach are not only stupid, they're undereducated, and unmotivated. If this is any indication

But I haven't looked into this pasta that much, is it even real?
>>
>>7699674
61% my ass.
>>
File: Lol_droopy_botox.jpg (22 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Lol_droopy_botox.jpg
22 KB, 512x384
there is no point to existence. we are no better than the bacteria, multiplying without restraint, consuming everything around us and choking on the accumulated piles of our own wastes. life is a joke, death is the punchline, and i am perhaps thirty seconds away from killing everyone around me and then myself.

so. when do i start work here?
>>
File: 1421333795253.jpg (79 KB, 403x498) Image search: [Google]
1421333795253.jpg
79 KB, 403x498
>>7699674
>tfw can't go back to High School to shitpost IRL
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.