[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160215_150616.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160215_150616.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Write
>>
A dream is found in tangent strings.
Jump the just gate and hide the fallen rows.
Hidden found and filled up wrote.
Can heaven be truth if heaven not dare?
Fuck flying in farrowed fol-licks.
Nimble number in gerryed wait-way.

I just wrote whatever came to my mind
>>
File: NO FUK U.jpg (48 KB, 499x450) Image search: [Google]
NO FUK U.jpg
48 KB, 499x450
>>7698723
YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
>>
I wish I was white
Being brown sucks
I can't stand brown people except my family
I want to graduate and work remotely
I want to live in the middle of nowhere
Never want to see another brown person again except my family
>>
Slick sick sam and his barreling crew of limb-ranch pigeon took love on the lonely night of glowing water moonlight. Cherry ate the picked bucket of salted salmon and prayed his kneel a tittle liqueur faddle pump FWOMP fomp fomp fomp sick and he licked the tugging. Homoeroticism.
>>
>>7698723
That's my favorite Rothko painting. Nice taste.
>>
i am woman and let me tell you, smelling your farts is actually a great thing. we have silent, smelly farts and we have loud and nonsmelly farts. just like any other gender. I for 1 often release silent and smelly farts, and all my friends do it too. i take care of them because they fart like me and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me and does not bother with my smelly farts. also, my parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can fart really outloud, and they will take care of you no matter how loud your farts are, and they will buy you whatever it is that you need to make your farts as loud and smelly as possible. as long as your not a selfish shithead. also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care of. suck my dick op suck my dick.
>>
>>7698757
Was thinking the same thing
>>
when i be younger, the younger i felt the pain of me parents. me parents never like one of each, they always feel mean toward another. i hope i be good to them.
my poppy come hope late. i see him at door. me pop. mama is crying. i hope be okay. poppa got mean look on his face. i stare. i keep staring but poppy keeps looking at me. i feel real weird. he say to me: son you have gotta stop this–son you have got to stop this before you... ruin us.
me no know what poppy mean. me look at him. poppy tell me to close eyes. i do. it hurt. me no know but it hurt it hurt it hurt.
>>
It was a dreamy day in which a haze seemed to be smeared across the sky and white horizon such that everything was muffled by a lazy sort of light.
>>
>>7698763
>i am woman
>suck my dick
>>
>>7698954
nice try, Wardine
>>
Discard spooks and champion a heroic, charismatic facade
Within time, you will become your mask, and all the little things that disturbed you will evaporate
>>
Jane adored the sounds of the birds, seeping in through her windows and curtains in the morning with the warm light. Her parents were seated around the kitchen table; the mother and father were silent. The easy silence filled their home, and John rose, Jane entered the kitchen, and her mother sat.
>>
I sit alone in an empty room staring vacantly at a beige wall and I see little specks of dust floating in front of my eye and my eye bleeds profusely all over and down my cheek it trickles break me break me. The wall warps and moves and breathes and speaks to me, says things like “it’ll be okay” and “do your best” and I love the wall I love it’s supportive phrases. Will you ever find me here, in this lonely room, reading the wall? I hope so. I think you’d like it here. No, I know you’d like it here because you were once me, just as I was once you inside one another begone foul stench. I will never see that face again but the wall grows eyes morphing out of it oh please stop foul thing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.