[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lit/ I just finished reading the Judgement by Franz Kafka.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Franz.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
Franz.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
Hey /lit/
I just finished reading the Judgement by Franz Kafka. Would anyone mind breaking it down in to more simpler terms. I understand it for the most part, but I just need a deeper analysis
>>
what do you understand
>>
more simpler
>>
It's a shame you didn't read the Trial. I could have helped with that.
>>
It's a shame you didn't read Der Process. I could have helped with that.
>>
>>7698581
Read the Letter to the Father. Consider the puns involved in the story, the way when his dad springs up his skirt flows exposing his bare legs, as he springs erect. There's plenty of evidence for the psychodynamic castration of the son by the masculine force of the father.
>>
>>7698581
Kafka was le ambiguity man even moreso than most authors, so you could come up with a number of interpretations for any of his stories that'd all work.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.